By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where's the hype for Super Bomberman R ???

I would say wheres the hype for Ultra Street Fighter 2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_1D5By-R98

Sorry I dont have a degree in rocket science, so I cant post a video.

Around the Network

I saw a few people complaining that both those games aren't on their systems.

I might buy it, but it will depend on when I get the Switch. If I get it near the end of the year, other games get priority.

I've heard the game either has performance problems or it doesn't play particulary well. Two months to improve it left, though. Then again, it's Konami. People aren't going to forget them this easilly.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

The franchise isn't hyped because Bomberman games haven't been very good for the past 20 years.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

Street fighter 2 was a key snes  game for me and I might grab this for the right price.

However, I've had a go at the hd verson of sf2 on 360 and this looks almost exactly the same, Sf4 is better in almost every way to sf2, to my mind (I've not played sf5). The only reason I'd want this is for nostalgia and the cool 2d sprite art.... And the fact it's the only street fighter game the Switch is likely to get.

Never said:
KLXVER said:

Street fighter 2 was a key snes  game for me and I might grab this for the right price.

However, I've had a go at the hd verson of sf2 on 360 and this looks almost exactly the same, Sf4 is better in almost every way to sf2, to my mind (I've not played sf5). The only reason I'd want this is for nostalgia and the cool 2d sprite art.... And the fact it's the only street fighter game the Switch is likely to get.

Im not big into fighters. I like the simplicity of Street Fighter 2. Will always be my favorite fighting game.

KLXVER said:
Never said:

Im not big into fighters. I like the simplicity of Street Fighter 2. Will always be my favorite fighting game.

It's hard to watch video of sf2 (as I just did) and not want to have a game. 

I'm buying it day 1, even though it's Konami I need to show them that I want more Bomberman.
Bomberman on 64 was one of my fave games growing up.

I'm excited to play this, I haven't played a Bomberman game in ages