By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My only problem with Zelda Breath of the wild

?

yes, he should be like van damme 6 50.00%

no, he should run because that's wiser 6 50.00%

Total:12

yeah, surprise, the big fangirl has a problem with the game!

but yeah... while I think that Nintendo are masters on game design, they forgot one mechanic that is essential.

melee attacks, the weapons of this game have durability, if you have one sword and you're in the middle of a battle, if the sword breaks link is fucked. What kind of hero can't throw some kicks and punches? anyway, maybe not important to enjoy the game but a Link with some karate skills would have been better.

what do you think? should Link be able to defend himself without any weapons? after all he has the triforce of courage.

Around the Network

I have to disagree. No sane person would fight a giant lizard monster barehanded. Especially if the giant lizard monster has a sheild, spear, sword, axe and knows how to use it. 

My personal singular problem is with the amiibo. There are like 8 different amiibo in one game and its a bit worrying

I would like some magic stuff happening like you can tame certain monsters.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Maybe there will be a place in the game where link can take karate lessons. If not, he'll have to use tree branches to defend himself.

Dravenet7 said:

I have to disagree. No sane person would fight a giant lizard monster barehanded. Especially if the giant lizard monster has a sheild, spear, sword, axe and knows how to use it. 

My personal singular problem is with the amiibo. There are like 8 different amiibo in one game and its a bit worrying

a sane person would not fight with that thing either way lmao. boots and knuckles with sharp spikes, solved.

Around the Network
Jranation said:
I would like some magic stuff happening like you can tame certain monsters.

this would be awesome, or maybe magic to summon sages from different races, like a temporal goron companion.

My only problem is that I'm not playing it right now...

it would break game mechanics badly.

onionberry said:

a sane person would not fight with that thing either way lmao. boots and knuckles with sharp spikes, solved.

Isn't link an elf, what elf doesn't have access to some magic. To defend himself with if his weapon would break down. Perhaps he can also throw a few punches or throw rupies at the enemy and we haven't seen it yet.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar