By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How about 1, 2 switch?

I didnt found any other thread about it.

So it is a collection of minigames, aiming for party gaming. Party games are still important(my favorite game of my family is wii party U), and it is one of the concepts of switch: take it easily even to parties and share the play with your friends and family.

But it will be more like a Spin the bottle bumpies party(15$ worth content), or a complete party experience, 50$ worth, like wii party U?

We saw 2 players gaming, but would it support until 4+ players like other party games?

The 50$ price tag still do not appeal me. I feel is not a complete wii party U experience. Maybe Id rather a "Switch Party" game with miis, like wii parties.

Around the Network

that shit should be free to demonstrate the hd rumble, ala wii sport.

should have been bundled to NS. The pricing isn't $60 as Gamestop sets it initial price at $40. Amazon normally just set it as $60. but $40 is still a bit high for 1,2 switch...

should really be just a free game together with NS.

onionberry said:
that shit should be free to demonstrate the hd rumble, ala wii sport.

Is listed as 49.99$ nintendo site, and also at amazon...

Not sure what there is to say. It's Wii Sports but this time not a pack in. I didn't even want Wii sports as a pack in. This is a game I would not even want free let alone pay 50 bucks for it. Arms would have been neat as a pack in. not doing Zelda makes sense. DS launched with a demo and think NS should have maybe come with a demo cart.

Around the Network

I get what Nintendo was trying to do, but I don't really see it working at all. 

Gee casuals pay $50 for this one game and $300 for our new system to do this:

Or just download another 50 free games onto your smartphone. 

Tough choice. 

Soundwave said:

I get what Nintendo was trying to do, but I don't really see it working at all. 

Gee casuals pay $50 for this one game and $300 for our new system to do this:

Or just download another 50 free games onto your smartphone. 

Tough choice. 

yeah this is the most crazy stuff ever wtf. Arms looks really cool but this, well maybe in Japan!

Could be fun as a party game , but I don't see it having much longevity. Surprised it wasn't included with the system to show off the various controller function.

I'm as much excited about this as I was for Wii Music...

Should have been a pack-in title but I ended up pre-ordering it today. I think i will have a blast playing it with my 4 year old daughter.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.