By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How about 1, 2 switch?

WagnerPaiva said:
It can exist, but they need a Sports title. Like Wii Sports.

Portable Wii Sports local multiplayer?

Not sure how well that works on a small screen.

1, 2 Switch (I've only seen 3 of its games) doesn't even need the screen.

edit - looks like motion plus might have been taken out and replaced with basic motion. Do people really want Wii Sports/Resort games without M+?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

Should be bundled with one of those controllers for 59.99 like they did with Wii Play.

Wii Play had to be underpriced to encourage people to buy more controllers. Luckily it sold out so people were forced to pay full price.

Switch comes with a second controller so no need to give away free games this time.

Pyro as Bill said:
onionberry said:

wii sports was free tho...

Japan and Korea paid $30-$70 less than US/Europe and the rest of the world for Wii.

Guess why?

Exchange rate? They're paying less for the Switch as well.

Pyro as Bill said:

edit - looks like motion plus might have been taken out and replaced with basic motion. Do people really want Wii Sports/Resort games without M+?

Wow why did they take motion plus out?

sethnintendo said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Im sure the motion controls are just as accurate. I mean they have to be.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Pyro as Bill said:

I don' know for definite. I haven't seen anything that needs it yet is all. Sensor bar gave M+ on the fly calibration, i don't see a sensor bar anywhere.

I think M+ might come later with a new joycon.

I don't understand why this game isn't bundled... This can't possibly have a high budget.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Pyro as Bill said:
sethnintendo said:

I don' know for definite. I haven't seen anything that needs it yet is all. Sensor bar gave M+ on the fly calibration, i don't see a sensor bar anywhere.

You don't think they will have it like Wii U gamepad.  Wii U gamepad has sensor and you can play it with motion controls with just gamepad.  I have never done this but it is possible.

sethnintendo said:
Pyro as Bill said:

You don't think they will have it like Wii U gamepad.  Wii U gamepad has sensor and you can play it with motion controls with just gamepad.  I have never done this but it is possible.

I have no idea about WiiU gamepad. I haven't seen any motion controls that couldn't be done with regular wiimote. IR aiming seems to have gone too without a sensor bar. I'm holding out for lots of addons.

M+ lightsaber addons for that StarWars game that was never made for Wii, maybe.

Not interested. The "party game" novelty wore off very early in the Wii's life.