By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can we agree Nintendo should go third party, now?

Tagged games:

So?

Shaddup, you Pony! 676 36.13%

Switch > PC/PS4/XBO 376 20.10%

I can buy them all, anyway 99 5.29%

Nintendon't need more 29 1.55%

Keep only doing handhelds 81 4.33%

Maybe one more gen... 78 4.17%

Sounds good! 277 14.80%

I have always wanted it... 90 4.81%

Don't care about Nintendo 125 6.68%

Sonic > Mario 40 2.14%

Total:1,871
BraLoD said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Fuck if I know... That other thread was starting to have a fairly interesting discussion before it got locked... Specially since we don't really have many discussions about Sony going third party at all. If people were flaming and etc in it without having a half-decent discussion, I'd understand but locking it while keeping this one open is pretty nonsense to me.

Actually it was locked because it was meant to make fun of this thread.
That thread was made as a reaction thread, which always get locked, meanwhile this thread is an actual thread, so it's not locked.

Well this thread has been up for quite sometime... So are we not allowed to make a thread about Sony going third party until this thread dies? Cause that sounds like nonsense to me... If a thread like that was made say, within a week of when this thread was made, then sure, I can agree. But it has been over 3 months since this thread has been made...

Specially since that thread was sturrying up some interesting discussion which we obviously cannot have here.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
BraLoD said:

Actually it was locked because it was meant to make fun of this thread.
That thread was made as a reaction thread, which always get locked, meanwhile this thread is an actual thread, so it's not locked.

Well this thread has been up for quite sometime... So are we not allowed to make a thread about Sony going third party until this thread dies? Cause that sounds like nonsense to me... If a thread like that was made say, within a week of when this thread was made, then sure, I can agree. But it has been over 3 months since this thread has been made...

Specially since that thread was sturrying up some interesting discussion which we obviously cannot have here.

Plus, not all reactions threads get locked, I can still dig some in my history.

Now I really want to know the explanation on that one.

We reap what we sow

Yayy that thread has been unlocked!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=227759&page=5#1

Awesome! Thanks mods!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Hynad said:
Pavolink said:

"Aren't Nintendo fans usually pushing for the other way around?

Nintendo created God and the universe and everything else is just a copy or mere evolution/iteration of what Nintendo created?”

I don't see the word all. But I guess the wording may have been confusing. 

Regardless, I did specify a few times after that. So you do choose to see what you want, and dismissed the part where I specified I didn't mean all of them (obviously, since I'm a Nintendo fan and don't say such things. ).

you're still implying that most Nintendo fans act this way.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Hynad said:

I don't see the word all. But I guess the wording may have been confusing. 

Regardless, I did specify a few times after that. So you do choose to see what you want, and dismissed the part where I specified I didn't mean all of them (obviously, since I'm a Nintendo fan and don't say such things. ).

No, I'm saying this behavior is usually seem on the Nintendo fanbase side of things rather than on Sony's and MS's sides.

Not all of them =/ most.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
zorg1000 said:

No, I'm saying this behavior is usually seem on the Nintendo fanbase side of things rather than on Sony's and MS's sides.

Not all of them =/ most.

i dont agree at all, on this site there is just as much if not more people that label anything new by Nintendo as a useless gimmick.

still, when you say "Nintendo fans" as a blanket term and get called out then change it to "not all of them" it heavily implies you are taking about a very large percentage of them, otherwise you would have stated "some Nintendo fans".

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Hynad said:

Not all of them =/ most.

i dont agree at all, on this site there is just as much if not more people that label anything new by Nintendo as a useless gimmick.

still, when you say "Nintendo fans" as a blanket term and get called out then change it to "not all of them" it heavily implies you are taking about a very large percentage of them, otherwise you would have stated "some Nintendo fans".

I explained myself already. That's the way I meant it. If you want to keep pushing this, I don't know what else I can tell you. 

RolStoppable said:
Hynad said:

(...)

Hey, you completely glanced over my reply from earlier. Did you forget that you accused me of being a person who considers Nintendo a god who created everything?

Yes, I did glanced over your reply. And I'm glancing over this one as well.

I will just remind you of the argument that you had with pokoko not so long ago.

Hynad said:
zorg1000 said:

I explained myself already. That's the way I meant it. If you want to keep pushing this, I don't know what else I can tell you. 

i know you explained yourself, and im explaining how your corrected way of saying it is still incorrect.

zorg1000 said:
Hynad said:

i know you explained yourself, and im explaining how your corrected way of saying it is still incorrect.

Sorry man. Take it however you want to paint me. :D