By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda:BOTW Special & Master editions announced. (Pics. You can see Switch case size!)

Nintendo is gonna ride that Zelda wave real hard. Heres the pics:

Special Edition $99.99

Master Edition $129.99

You guys notice how the game box size compares to the CD?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

That sword man!

Well that's cool as fuck. Now, where's the Wii U version?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

$100 and $130 respectively BTW.

Not worth it IMO.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Very nice, really would like to have the soundtrack.. D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

so worth it....

3 sealed edition for Switch - one for Wii U!

Switch!!!

Platina said:
Very nice, really would like to have the soundtrack.. D:

I agree themusic of this one so far has been great, an unique. Is almost iconic already as I can recognize is BO"TW fron just a few notes.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

mineeeeeee

Got the special edition pre-ordeeered.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Master edition sold out everywhere :(