By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda:BOTW Special & Master editions announced. (Pics. You can see Switch case size!)

Maynard.Tool said:
Master edition sold out everywhere :(

Dont worry. Like half of them will find their way on Ebay. For a "fair" price.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
FunFan said:
Maynard.Tool said:
Master edition sold out everywhere :(

Dont worry. Like half of them will find their way on Ebay. For a "fair" price.

I know, but im not planning to buy it there, i just want mine at regular price

i found out about the master edition at 10 am and it was already too late :(

Got my Master edition pre-ordered :D

On the treehouse today, they showed the inside of the case. Seemed to be really good quality imo, with little pockets to put in your game.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

lol both soon to be available from some douchebag's warehouse on eBay starting at $800.

After the Majora's Mask 3DS and the NES Classic, I've simply given up on ever getting Nintendo collector items. At this point I just feel lucky when I can get an average product of theirs.

Around the Network

got the Special edition, just really want the carrying case as I do intend to go outside now and then and like sit under a tree to play Zelda.

the Master edition was sold out really quickly. Frustrating because last night (or reallyyyyy early today) I was refreshing broke pages to see if I might be able to get that. Granted I don't really think 130$ seems reasonable, that's 30$ extra for the little sword statue. I just hope more fans were able to pick up the Master set than scalper's, ugh

Metrium said:
Got my Master edition pre-ordered :D

On the treehouse today, they showed the inside of the case. Seemed to be really good quality imo, with little pockets to put in your game.

looks a whole lot like the Hori 3DS carrying cases, if you've seen them (one is a Mario NES classic art style, and another an NES Zelda style)

Wait, the cover art for Switch and Wii u versions are different?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.