By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda BOTW is 900p Docked, 720p Undocked (Switch)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1333445

There ya go. Was kinda hoping they could get it to 1080p in docked, but 900p is better than nothing. 

I'm guessing that means Mario runs at 720p docked and probably less than that undocked (540p?). 

Around the Network

portable version for me, less jaggies.

Jesus. We're going to be looking at some blurry games in the next 3 years. I can't wait until this cycle is over and they finally enter the world of 1080p.

This was Nintendo's truly first huge HD game. I think they've done an amazing job getting it to run on a system like the switch. These are decent resolutions. I'm more worried about frame rate than anything at this point.

bunchanumbers said:
Jesus. We're going to be looking at some blurry games in the next 3 years. I can't wait until this cycle is over and they finally enter the world of 1080p.

Yeah Mario for example looked great ... but jaggy as all fuck in areas. 

Hope Nintendo releases a Switch Pro that allows for 1080p some day. 

Around the Network

=/
Not a good night...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

900p is good right? That's what most Xbox one games run on

"Yeah, definitely looked cleaner than the Wii U version. Also runs better."

900p>720p
and runs abit smoother than the Wii U version.

Its okay.
I ll be playing the Wii U version.

Slightly dissapointing it cant run a Wii U game in 1080p though.

Soundwave said:

I'm guessing that means Mario runs at 720p docked and probably less than that undocked (540p?). 

Yeah Mario had alot of jaggies, so that wouldnt surprise me (ei. it running lower resolution than zelda).

Nintendo first party games arnt running 1080p 30 on the switch..... 3rd party? forget about it (1080p).

Soundwave said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1333445

There ya go. Was kinda hoping they could get it to 1080p in docked, but 900p is better than nothing. 

Would this twitter user care to name the Nintendo rep they spoke to?