By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Nintendo change my stance on the Nintendo Switch tonight?

In terms of 3rd party, probably not.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Oh yea, like when they released the Nintendo 64 and got massacred by the Playstation, then released the Gamecube and massacred the Playstation 2, right? 

Okay, that ONE TIME. But 64 was still a success. Just not as big as PS1. Same story with GC and PS2. GC wasn't as popular but Nintendo still posted great profits in those days. It's all about software sales really. 

But When Nintendo throws that Nintendo Haudoken, you ain't dodging that worth shit. 

I was just joking. Besides, gamecube and the n64 seem like great consoles to own. 

Ljink96 said:
Nintendo's never been made a fool twice. When they fail, they come back twice as hard.

Oh yea, like when they released the Nintendo 64 and got massacred by the Playstation, then released the Gamecube and massacred the Playstation 2, right? 

how is this relevance to the thread? sales or not, those consoles are fantastic.

onionberry said:

how is this relevance to the thread? sales or not, those consoles are fantastic.

I loved my N64.  Oddly enough, Gamecube is one of the only consoles I have never owned.

onionberry said:

Nah, he's right though. It was poor on my part to not bring up those consoles in relation to the claim I made. He was just playin' anyways, It's all good!

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
bunchanumbers said:
Nope. Don't buy it. Wait 3 years, rent the thing and play all the games you wanted, then return the whole thing. I imagine you could do this with Gamefly and maybe a couple weeks worth of rental.

Sooo ...

About what? This is the ideal timeframe to play a Nintendo console. Its when they finish their first wave of their best games and well before the wait for the next Zelda. I'm not expecting the next Zelda to be on Switch but on whatever comes after in 2021

You'll just have to watch the event and find out

Ljink96 said:
onionberry said:

Nah, he's right though. It was poor on my part to not bring up those consoles in relation to the claim I made. He was just playin' anyways, It's all good!

i was joking too... HA!

RolStoppable said:
onionberry said:

i was joking too... HA!

Thank god. For a moment I thought you really believed that the N64 and GC were good consoles.

shit consoles with shit kiddie games and full of gimmicks that are useless. Nintendo should leave the console market and make games for dreamcast and sega.

onionberry said:
RolStoppable said:

Thank god. For a moment I thought you really believed that the N64 and GC were good consoles.

shit consoles with shit kiddie games and full of gimmicks that are useless. Nintendo should leave the console market and make games for dreamcast and sega.

Finally the truth comes out!