By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 76 - AGDQ

SWORDF1SH said:
10 hours remaining. How many hours would the time extention add?

Don't worry about the time. Earlier you mentioned you may switch your vote. Tell me to who and why.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

So I'm pretty confident that trucks isn't scum. Reading through thread again, he seems legit in trying to weed out the scum. Also the fact that he's put the spotlight on me knowing that most people abide by the 1st round no-vote noob rule means he isn't trying to deflect the vote from himself.

Theprof also seems like town. Exposing players play style and also investing seems like something a townie would do.

But since I'm sure Trucks is town...

Unvote

SWORDF1SH said:
So I'm pretty confident that trucks isn't scum. Reading through thread again, he seems legit in trying to weed out the scum. Also the fact that he's put the spotlight on me knowing that most people abide by the 1st round no-vote noob rule means he isn't trying to deflect the vote from himself.

Theprof also seems like town. Exposing players play style and also investing seems like something a townie would do.

But since I'm sure Trucks is town...

Unvote

Why do you think Prof is scum?

hatmoza said:
Clyde, why is Axum the focus of most of your questions? Care to interact with other players? Is there any reason you are limiting your interactions? I'm just saying I find it disturbing that aside from your initial tag, you've only ever quoted and interacted with axum... taking a ride on the "pick on axum" train?

Sorry, been busy today. Anyway, at the time I realized that there wouldn't be any real scum-sniffing if no one was talking, so I took the angle that was presented and pursued it with questions. This would keep the thread active whether it be Axum responses to me or other players' responses to me.

I'll go through the thread again later on tonight.  

No enough chat to get any good reads.

Vote:NoLynch

Around the Network

Unless a time extension passes - we will finish day 1 as soon as the last person finished the Super Metroid run:

https://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

Day has ended - We are in twilight

L-7 L-6 L-5
Zero

Noctis      
Trucks

Axum Linkz Noctis  
miz FF    
no lynch miz axum sword
  T-4 T-3 T-2
Time-Extension trucks
FF axum

Trucks votes Zero
Noctis votes Ridiculous
Sword votes Trucks
Linkz votes Axum
FF votes miz
Noctis votes Axum
miz votes no lynch
trucks unvotes
axumblade votes no lynch
Sword unvotes
Sword votes no lynch

Night 1 Start - pls send in your night actions!

Day 2 Start

Linkzmax has died just after AGDQ ended, he was found strangled in his room. In his room a copy of Psychonauts was found.

People were shocked as news spread as someone tried to suicide, but it seems like the suicide attempt was unsuccessful.

In the hotel lobby another person was found dead, shot right between the eyes. It was Arminillo. He was carrying a back with a copy of the Adams Family.