By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 76 - AGDQ

theprof00 said:
I feel like either linkz or axum is scum. I'm drunk.Feel free todisregard, but pretty sure still better than 75% OF Players intuition.

Their back and forth indicates one thing to me. They are either both bickering town. Or they are each 1 scum and 1 town which I'm leaning towards. I will state that Linkz appears to be asking all the right questions wheres axum is gaining nothing but scum points.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Clyde, why is Axum the focus of most of your questions? Care to interact with other players? Is there any reason you are limiting your interactions? I'm just saying I find it disturbing that aside from your initial tag, you've only ever quoted and interacted with axum... taking a ride on the "pick on axum" train?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

TruckOSaurus said:
SWORDF1SH said:

I'm pretty sure I answered the overall reason why you questioned me  

I wish I didn't vote so quick. I thought the first round would of been over by the time I slept, been and came back from work. 

You can always unvote and vote for someone else.

TruckOSaurus said:

I just wanted confirmation that you indeed didn't lie and aren't Mafia... which I didn't get still...

Well I did think you were scum so that should answer your question. I'm not so sure you are scum now and I didn't realise I had so much time to make my decision. I think hat makes a good point so I might change vote. For now I'll stick with it.

TruckOSaurus said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Hey y'all. I've been busy. plus it's Day1, so meh. Anyways, my Day1 stance is set in stone forever.

Vote: NoLynch
Vote: Time Limit

Anyone who was here last game knows why.

While I do understand where you come from, do you still plan to participate in toDay's discussion still?

I hesitate to call it that, but to answer: no, not toDay. I'm trying a different play style. I had much better win/lose ratio elsewhere.

miz1q2w3e said:
TruckOSaurus said:

While I do understand where you come from, do you still plan to participate in toDay's discussion still?

I hesitate to call it that, but to answer: no, not toDay. I'm trying a different play style. I had much better win/lose ratio elsewhere.

I know I was scum last time around but I still stand by the fact that I think this outlook on the game isn't correct. I won't vote for you because I have no real indication that you are scum but I'll keep my eye on you and expect more of you during Day Two.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Vote: Time Extension

As much as I normally hate Day One, I think this one is going to be way too short with only 12½ hours to go. We had practically no content and there's not nearly enough info to get even a semi-informed lynch.

On that note:

Unvote

Right now my biggest scum read would Swordfish, I don't like how he danced around my questions. It felt like he was afraid of being caught in a trap and I don't think newb Town would react that way. That being said, I do agree with the unwritten rule of not lynching new players on Day One so I'll serve him with a Hand of Suspicion for now.

Signature goes here!

Wait, we can do time extension in a speed run?

Vote Time Extension

And miz: does this new play style involve posting?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Stefl1504 said:
  L-7 L-6
Zero

Noctis    
Trucks Sword  
Axum Linkz Noctis
miz FF  
no lynch miz axum
  T-4 T-3 T-2
Time-Extension trucks
FF axum

Votestory:

Trucks votes Zero
Noctis votes Ridiculous
Sword votes Trucks
Linkz votes Axum
FF votes miz
Noctis votes Axum
miz votes no lynch
trucks unvotes
axumblade votes no lynch

Currently no lynch would occur.

10 hours remaining. How many hours would the time extention add?

axumblade said:
Linkzmax said:
We don't have time for jokes! This is a speedrun!

This is also day 1.

You are pushing against me too hard for something that was obviously said in jest within the first few pages of this thread. If you're that worried about a sarcastic set of comments in a game that you are otherwise timid and rational in, it comes off as a bit odd to me. It feels like you are making a case against something that is otherwise a non-issue in day 1 of Mafia.

It's Day One, after a Night Zero. I've barely pushed you, just a vote. I haven't asked for others to vote you. Though I don't like you painting me as worried. I don't think anyone would call me timid either.