By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 76 - AGDQ

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
I agree with linkz about axum. Though I'm leaning town. Leaning scum on swordfish. If sword is scum, then likely axum too.

I could see scum clyde.
Town read on ff
Town read as of now on hat.

Why do you believe axum to be town? I'll accept any answer seeing how it's only day 1.

Axum to me appears to be playing it very safe in his first two posts. I also agree he's subtle. Almost as if he is restraining himself and trying to act normal. There's only one reason someone would act in this game... if you're scum. There. I told you my read on him. Your turn. Tell me why you agree with linkz but believe axum is town.

Axum is a very cautious player by nature. Saying trucks should out your role didn't fit what I would expect of him if he were mafia. 

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Linkzmax said:

Actually I would put that more in the subtle category. Similar to his post to swordfish in which he mentions Trucks said he was town last game when he was actually mafia. He's not outright calling either of us scum, but anyone reading those posts could get the idea that we are scummy.

The eagerness I would classify as his response to Trucks, in wanting a push for hat to roleclaim. 

I wouldn't actually push for a day 1 role claim for anyone. And at the time I didn't realize that hatmoza is actually prone to role claiming so early in a game. I haven't seen him in a game of mafia for at least half a decade and when I stopped playing Mafia the first time I was going through a lot of personal issues. So details are a bit groggy. 

axumblade said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Night 0 actions? Interesting.

Also I'm finally town! Now, what to do with it... There's some options:

1. Pick a fight with zero... always fun for a while but can be tiring after a few days.
2. Policy lynch Mr. Playstation... this could be hard since he's not playing this round.
3. Push hatmoza to roleclaim during Day One, a post or two should do the trick
4. Generate discussion and vote for the scummiest person I can find.

Go for #3. I don't remember how hotmaza plays so this might help with my memory. 

Wut

miz1q2w3e said:
Hey y'all. I've been busy. plus it's Day1, so meh. Anyways, my Day1 stance is set in stone forever.

Vote: NoLynch
Vote: Time Limit

Anyone who was here last game knows why.

Nope. Last game's Day One lesson was don't fakeclaim bomb, not don't lynch.

Besides, some people already had Night Zero actions or have knowledge from their QT, so why pass on this lynch opportunity?

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

Why do you believe axum to be town? I'll accept any answer seeing how it's only day 1.

Axum to me appears to be playing it very safe in his first two posts. I also agree he's subtle. Almost as if he is restraining himself and trying to act normal. There's only one reason someone would act in this game... if you're scum. There. I told you my read on him. Your turn. Tell me why you agree with linkz but believe axum is town.

Axum is a very cautious player by nature. Saying trucks should out your role didn't fit what I would expect of him if he were mafia. 

So what do you make of his latest post on the subject?

We don't have time for jokes! This is a speedrun!

Around the Network

Mod-imposed time-limit start:

Around 24 hours left (I will come home around this time tomorrow, and then end the day... maybe I'll sleep first or some stuff... I'll see)

No info in any way to vote. Eager votes killed us last game. Not taking chances.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."

I would dispute that eager votes were what caused last game's loss, and I say that as a person whose hasty final Night action contributed to last game's loss.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

FoS zero for sending in his Night action already.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I feel like either linkz or axum is scum. I'm drunk.Feel free todisregard, but pretty sure still better than 75% OF Players intuition.