By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 76 - AGDQ

Stefl1504 said:
All night 0 actions are in place or timed out.

Had to have been before this post.

Around the Network

Oh also of note was that it was a rainbow bomb

Final-Fan said:
So it's starting to look like this is going to be a dark game. Not a fan. Best case scenario is that we are, as speed-runners, going too fast and the game needs to "catch up" (i.e. toMorrow we get results of toDay's flips).

Do we trust Trucks?

Not a fan of dark games either, I'm still crossing my fingers it's just Stefl who forgot to fill in the OP with the info.

Signature goes here!

axumblade said:
spurgeonryan said:
So let's just weed out some for now.

Let a say, prof, arminilo, linkz, trucks and since I am doing this, myself are town based off what has been claimed.

I think roles have gone far enough, no one need a to post more for now.

So that leaves us FF, blade, hatmoza, clyde and zero and noctis.

Insert your name where mine is if it makes you feel better.

I wouldn't say anybody has been cleared thus far to be honest.

We have 2 killing roles (3 if theprof is not lying). The dead have not been listed as scum or town so that doesn't clear them. And last game proves that siblings can be different affiliations.

I'm thinking actually that the rainbow bomb was a one time thing for the mafia. Otherwise, they would've targeted me last night. Or maybe not. I'd say though its a good chance it was mafia.

axumblade said:
spurgeonryan said:
So let's just weed out some for now.

Let a say, prof, arminilo, linkz, trucks and since I am doing this, myself are town based off what has been claimed.

I think roles have gone far enough, no one need a to post more for now.

So that leaves us FF, blade, hatmoza, clyde and zero and noctis.

Insert your name where mine is if it makes you feel better.

We have 2 killing roles (3 if theprof is not lying). The dead have not been listed as scum or town so that doesn't clear them. And last game proves that siblings can be different affiliations.

I don't get the feeling prof is lying, but I'm not sure his interpretation is the correct one.  With Trucks already claiming to have been saved somehow, another actor saving prof seems unlikely.  We'll find out sooner or later, I suppose. 

Opposite-faction siblings are probably more common than same-faction, although I don't exactly have survey data on the subject.  Both are plausible, though.  If we had town siblings it's a sign of a weak/small mafia. 

If the "rainbow bomb" is actually a third kill attempt, I'm calling it as SK poisoner and the bomb will go off toNight or toMorrow morning. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Does anyone besides Trucks have anything to share regarding the suicide? If not, I guess I have no choice but to believe him.

Buuuuuut that begs the question: What about prof? He says he was saved too, but I highly doubt there's more than one doc.

Final-Fan said:

Opposite-faction siblings are probably more common than same-faction, although I don't exactly have survey data on the subject.  Both are plausible, though.  If we had town siblings it's a sign of a weak/small mafia. 

This makes the dark game even more painful ;_;

But regarding the last bit, what makes you say that?

I have information. It's 8 am and I'm preparing for my classes here and I won't be done with my students til 3. Be patient. I'll explain later.
I'll just say for now. Axum... you scummy scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:
axumblade said:

I don't get the feeling prof is lying, but I'm not sure his interpretation is the correct one.  With Trucks already claiming to have been saved somehow, another actor saving prof seems unlikely.  We'll find out sooner or later, I suppose. 

If the "rainbow bomb" is actually a third kill attempt, I'm calling it as SK poisoner and the bomb will go off toNight or toMorrow morning. 

You have quite a lot to say about this bomb, eh?

miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:

This makes the dark game even more painful ;_;

But regarding the last bit, what makes you say that?

Well, giving mafia (and potentially SK) a "two-for-one" kill if it's siblings that are supposed to die if the other one dies (even though TOS was saved somehow) means that they shouldn't be as strong as a normal town, much less a town with a mafia that dies when a particular townie dies.  Thus, a town with town siblings shouldn't have a very strong mafia, unless the town is very strong in other ways. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!