By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft announces new 360 models, and next gen helmet.

that's pretty funny.

I also notice how the MS site totally breaks when using Firefox. Menus are all screwed. MS hates firefox me thinks.

Around the Network

mmmm a maple wood finish.

That is so lame. Microsoft and such can't really pull this kind of stuff off.

They just don't have that personality (like Blizzard does).

lol, I just love the way they wrote "See actual accesories'' instead of accessories when you click on that ''Learn More'' button for the Wireless Helmet (oh god, it's sooo bad!). Makes them look even more professional. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

TWRoO said:
mmmm a maple wood finish.
Fire Anyone?

Around the Network

Its a nice joke,

mM

The bogus items are actually rather funny. Nice work, MS!

bad joke.

too obvious, it would be funny if someone believed they would make an outdoor xbox360, it would start wildfires.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

That helmet looks faker then the NintendOn