By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump- Russian Intel Controversy

Fake news. The MSM is dying.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:

Nonsense. Just plain nonsense. I've never had to depend on Wikileaks to defend my point. I've never listened to whatever the left version of Infowars or Brietbart. I've read into the issues myself and didn't have a talking head tell me what is what. Yet somehow I'm the bad guy? Please.

You say that yet you continue to partcipate in the same echo chambers on the #NeverTrump (again) train ? 

Not like you need a left version of Infowars or Breitbart to see the hive mind either way ... 

fatslob-:O said:
bunchanumbers said:

Nonsense. Just plain nonsense. I've never had to depend on Wikileaks to defend my point. I've never listened to whatever the left version of Infowars or Brietbart. I've read into the issues myself and didn't have a talking head tell me what is what. Yet somehow I'm the bad guy? Please.

You say that yet you continue to partcipate in the same echo chambers on the #NeverTrump (again) train ? 

Not like you need a left version of Infowars or Breitbart to see the hive mind either way ... 

I don't even use twitter. Hashtag all you want but it means nothing to me. Nor facebook nor instagram or any other social media. Talk hive mind all you want but your words mean little to me.

Soundwave said:
Cobretti2 said:
Apart from the obvious of the source lacking credibility, who really cares what someones sexual fetishes are?

Next there will be a thread Trump will be the next hitler as golden shower fetishes make you a dictator.

The pertinent issue would be a government being held under threat of blackmail because the elected leader has compromised himself to a foreign world power. 

Agreed, personally of all the things Trump has done/claimed, wanting to jerk off to some hookers peeing on themselves (?) is fairly tame. That's not really the issue though, the issue is if indeed there is "compromising" material possessed by a foreign government on Trump, it places the entire country in a compromised position, and that *was* in the report provided by the CIA/FBI that Russia has material on Trump. 

Trump also keeps moving the goal posts on a lot of these issues, what 7-10 days ago he was saying Russia was not involved in hacks, now he's saying he believes they were. 

Then why label is pee pee gate? why nto label it more appropirately. 

Also I am sure foreign governments have "compromising" material on every president/leader out there.  What is the worst that can happen?

A politician that moves goal posts is nothing new. 

Cobretti2 said:
Soundwave said:

The pertinent issue would be a government being held under threat of blackmail because the elected leader has compromised himself to a foreign world power. 

Agreed, personally of all the things Trump has done/claimed, wanting to jerk off to some hookers peeing on themselves (?) is fairly tame. That's not really the issue though, the issue is if indeed there is "compromising" material possessed by a foreign government on Trump, it places the entire country in a compromised position, and that *was* in the report provided by the CIA/FBI that Russia has material on Trump. 

Trump also keeps moving the goal posts on a lot of these issues, what 7-10 days ago he was saying Russia was not involved in hacks, now he's saying he believes they were. 

Then why label is pee pee gate? why nto label it more appropirately. 

Also I am sure foreign governments have "compromising" material on every president/leader out there.  What is the worst that can happen?

A politician that moves goal posts is nothing new. 

The worst that can happen is that we find out what Trumps fetish is and it is so out there that it makes the US into a laughingstock. Then the supposed authority Trump wields will mean nothing while the rest of the other despots in the world do whatever they want. Then a humiliated Trump decides that the only way to show supreme authority is to use the supreme weapon.

Around the Network

IT was debunked by all but CNN and Buzzfeed, it is fake news and the moderators should be all over this if this place was for real.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

bunchanumbers said:

I don't even use twitter. Hashtag all you want but it means nothing to me. Nor facebook nor instagram or any other social media. Talk hive mind all you want but your words mean little to me.

How's it not a hive mind when Clinton's campaign successfully made you believe that Trump is a monster ? 

Confirmation bias keeps everyone including you or I from coming to the ground truth when half of USA believes that we're in a repeat of Nazi Germany and the other half believes that America will become great again ... 

Washington Post backs CNN that Trump was briefed on this document.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-chiefs-briefed-trump-and-obama-on-unconfirmed-claims-russia-has-compromising-information-on-president-elect/2017/01/10/9da3969e-d788-11e6-9a36-1d296534b31e_story.html?utm_term=.e7a80d37fbb2

Trump also now admits he believes Russia did hack into the DNC and try to disrupt things, not some "400 pound guy" which was his previous excuse, that has kinda been quietly shoved under the rug of all this. 

fatslob-:O said:
bunchanumbers said:

How's it not a hive mind when Clinton's campaign successfully made you believe that Trump is a monster ? 

Confirmation bias keeps everyone including you or I from coming to the ground truth when half of USA believes that we're in a repeat of Nazi Germany and the other half believes that America will become great again ... 

I didn't need Clintons campaign. I already knew this. My race has been in legal battle with Trump for decades. But if you want to talk confirmation bias please... feel free...

I updated the thread title, as my understanding is that the Buzzfeed article has been debunked.

Based on what I'm reading though, it seems like there may be partial credibility to other pieces of the story, and so if the OP would like to rephrase the sections concerning the Buzzfeed article, I'll leave this open for now.

That being said, I only know what I'm seeing online, so if this gets fully debunked, report this or PM one of us.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334