By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump- Russian Intel Controversy

Soundwave said:

This is actually false. 

Buzzfeed did not create that document, they simply published it, said document has been floating around and was compiled by a British MI-6 agent who has worked for the FBI before. 

Senator John McCain even had this document and gave it to the FBI who told him they already had it. 

All Buzzfeed did was release the entire document. Some 4Chan Trump supporters got so upset with the document that they tried then to create a fake document about Trump in a bizarre Japanese hentai sex scandal to try and discredit the original document, but that bit was never in the report made by the MI-6 agent. 

The details of the report gathered by the MI-6 agent are not verified, but the FBI is looking into it and they did cite this report in a 2 page document that both current president Obama and president-elect Trump were briefed on per multiple sources. 

If you want to change the title because it was off-color or whatever, hey that's fine by me, but the MI-6 agent's document has not been debunked. That is false. It's being investigated. 

I wouldn't doubt that there is truth somewhere to the story, but the Buzzfeed article is thus far unsubstantiated, and until it is, the OP is misleading.

Based on what I've read so far, this could go either way, which is why I won't lock it, but the Buzzfeed article itself seems to be contradicting other open stories on this controversy.

Personally...I think it's best to wait for said investigation to be completed before jumping to conclusions.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
bunchanumbers said:

I have no idea who Alex Jones is. A singer maybe?

One of the radio show hosts at infowars.com ... 

Sorry I should have followed the question with I don't care.

I don't need a talking head to tell me the writing on the wall when I see it with my own eyes.

Lawlight said:
Soundwave said:

I don't know if he would use nukes specific to this situation, but I will say of all the presidents I've seen in my life time, if I had to pick one that would be likely to use a nuclear weapon, it'd be Trump. And that's based his own statements, behavior, world view, and temperment. 

But that's only because Hilary wasn't elected. Else she would have the most likely one to do that.

I have my doubts. Maybe she wouldn't have been a great president, but I don't ever question that she takes the position seriously. 

The last presidency that didn't have some kind of non-stop war going on almost all throughout it was a Clinton presidency. 

Even under Trump I think nuclear war is unlikely, I would hope he has even that much common sense to not go down that road and/or would be stopped by elements of his team. 

All this thing is disgusting.

Guys from the USA - can you tell me when was the last time media and establishment was so much against newly elected president?

Around the Network
Sharu said:

Guys from the USA - can you tell me when was the last time media and establishment was so much against newly elected president?

No incoming president has had such questionable ties to Russia. It invites attention. 

Beyond that what is the media supposed to do? Just sit on information and not report it? That's not a free society, that's a dictatorship. 

Sharu said:

It is all lies. He has no ties to Russia. Hillary was the one with disgusting ties with George Soros, middle east tyrants and things that got me banned dozens of times for even mentioning them (it was all true by the way, there is a FBI investigation which will lead to the arrest of very evil people going on right now).

Buzzfeed was bought for 300 million USD, it is MSM. The Snopes is part of the MSM aparatus to keep indies out of the game, it is all a rigged, decaying, rotten game. And it is going down, fast.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Soundwave said:
Sharu said:

No incoming president has had such questionable ties to Russia. It invites attention. 

Beyond that what is the media supposed to do? Just sit on information and not report it? That's not a free society, that's a dictatorship. 

Its funny, but in Russia we know nothing about Trumps ties to us )) 
Only FACT I know is that in 1990 he was a producer of Soviet/Russian comedy film, filmed mostly in NY.

All the information your media buzzing about now is just 'we have sources and info but its secret but believe us Trump is devil itself'. Laughable!

WagnerPaiva said:
Sharu said:

It is all lies. He has no ties to Russia. Hillary was the one with disgusting ties with George Soros, middle east tyrants and things that got me banned dozens of times for even mentioning them (it was all true by the way, there is a FBI investigation which will lead to the arrest of very evil people going on right now).

Buzzfeed was bought for 300 million USD, it is MSM. The Snopes is part of the MSM aparatus to keep indies out of the game, it is all a rigged, decaying, rotten game. And it is going down, fast.

List of people Trump has hired or are have associations with him:

For the 50th time too, Buzzfeed is not the source here, they have a document that many others have, they just choose to release it. The document is compiled by a British MI-6 agent. 

Also Trump's Treasury Secretary is a former Soros employee, so you can hold the L on that one, lol. 

Soundwave said:
WagnerPaiva said:

List of people Trump has hired or are have associations with him:

For the 50th time too, Buzzfeed is not the source here, they have a document that many others have, they just choose to release it. The document is compiled by a British MI-6 agent. 

Also Trump's Treasury Secretary is a former Soros employee, so you can hold the L on that one, lol. 

I won´t, cause Soros is funding BLM riots and funded Hillary with 300 million bucks. I won´t cause, of course some people worked for Lucifer incarnated, evil Soros, cause he is one of the richest men alive.

But, fact remains, the monst evil man in the world, a globalist, funded evil Hillary, which is also a globalist.

Globalism lost, evil lost, the Left lost, Fake news lost. Get over it.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.