By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which long-gone VGC member do you miss the most?

axumblade said:
I miss Smeagsy poo :(

This one by far. Trasharm, Twesterm, Montana (The Mod Mode of him) also to name a few. 

Around the Network

stof
rocketpig
DKII
TheSource
The Ghost of Rubang B
Smeags
makingmusic476
naznatips
Galaki
Neos
BengaBenga
dsoverpsp
pichu_pichu
Bodhesatva

Edit: also TWRoO, TalonMan, Khuutra and elgefe02

Special mentions:

fkusumot - watchmaker ( http://www.watchconcepts.com/wc/madison_ww.htm ), tag maker ( http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=14660 ) and arguably the most interesting VGC member ever

Gballzack - best VGC troll up to now

tokilamockingbrd said:

Bodhedshava(spelling may be off), DmeisterJ and Zucas

honorary mention for VGCs 1st mega troll. Gballzack.

edit- Who was that guy back in like 07 and 08 who was treated like an oracle because he was like the only one that called the Wii taking off like it did, it was like John_Lucas or something like that

Bohdedhsava. He ran a very unsuccessful rooster farm after he left. In a fight with his cousin about chicken-to-rooster ratio, he killed several workers with an anvil.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Smeags and Skullwaker... T_T I remember I used to post shiba pics on Smeags's wall, and Skull was just a cool guy.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

lucidium

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Jay and seece. Both great contributors to the site too.

Tachi. Sharp humor + piercing honesty. Went out without pulling em punches and dropped her star High Noon style.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FlamingWeazel

Speaking of Jaywood, did he ever launch that site?

Seeing some names I recognize here hurts a lot. Didn't realize Seece and RGE left. Jaywood's ban lead to the chain of events that made me pretty much leave this site.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Smeags.