By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which long-gone VGC member do you miss the most?

shikamaru317 said:
Toastboy for sure.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

ethomaz... 😤

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I'm still a noob here so I haven't heard of these missing people. Do you have avi mug-shots? I might recognize them.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

SonytendoAmiibo said:
I'm still a noob here so I haven't heard of these missing people. Do you have avi mug-shots? I might recognize them.

Look at him. He's so happy. 😄

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
BasilZero said:

Pezus

Playstation/Sony section has never been the same since he left

He and ethomaz

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
pbroy said:
SonytendoAmiibo said:

I do not recognize this person. And is that a wedding picture used as an avi? Not very imaginative.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

SonytendoAmiibo said:
pbroy said:

I do not recognize this person. And is that a wedding picture used as an avi? Not very imaginative.

He was involved in the chainsaw beheading videos from Mexico in the late 2000's. After that info got out, he was perma-banned. That guy and his chainsaws.....

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Kwaad, DmeisterJ, Trashleg, naznatips, thekitchensink, Carmina 2008 and some dude named ioi.

I'm talking old school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Bodhedshava(spelling may be off), DmeisterJ and Zucas

honorary mention for VGCs 1st mega troll. Gballzack.

edit- Who was that guy back in like 07 and 08 who was treated like an oracle because he was like the only one that called the Wii taking off like it did, it was like John_Lucas or something like that

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Toastboy. Sigh*

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).