By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Will Blow You Away, Nvidia CEO Says

onionberry said:
bunchanumbers said:
 because this is their first and only chance to be a part of mainstream gaming. They don't wanna miss out because Nintendo refused to use actual quality parts and instead opted for cheap parts that Nvidia stopped caring about years ago.

the misinformation on this post is mindblowing, first the tegra is the best mobile chip out there, also "their first and only chance to be part of mainstream gaming" looool wtf, they have the best gpus that money can buy...also...

powered by Nvidia

This gen :D If memory serves there are some that said in Nvidia that they see this relationship lasting 20 years. Besides I don't think that the PS3 GPU was all that efficient. I'm sure most of it was on the Cell processor but still.

Around the Network
onionberry said:
bdbdbd said:

For everyone his or her reasons. Someone might go fishing and need a weight for the net, so he gets a PS4 to do the job. 

I can understand your point about perception, but even then it's the expectations about the upcoming games that matter. It's like you young females who like to give a perception - that works a while, but in the end the young guys are going to end up with girls who go beyond the perception. 

We are talking about consoles and now You're saying this gender vs the other gender. it's quite stupid to be honest because if you're talking about people wanting to be perceived as something else, that shit flys with every gender. Gays in the closet trying to be perceived as macho men, slutty girls trying to be perceived as good girls and poor guys trying to be perceived as rich guys with their jordans and chains. so the "you girls vs young guys" response, F- for the ignorant response.

What gender issue are you talking about? 

We actually weren't talking about consoles, but human behaviour. You pointed out that it was perception that counts, which is based on expectations about the future. This is why marketing is done in the first place. But if marketing lacks the substance, the interest is going to die out. I was using a simple real-life example of similar subject and I see you didn't disagree with the assesment either. However:

Poor guys pretending to be rich was actually a similar example. If the guy isn't rich, the gal's going to lose her interest. Slutty girls pretending to be good girls was actually the opposite than the example of perception without substance. I don't know what's the substance of gay men for a straight guy, so I'm going to call this too a different example.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

BraLoD said:
DroidKnight said:

It did for me with Xenoblade Chronicals.  It won't play on the OG 3ds.

Sucks for you, then, that the 3DS hadn't any game you considered great prior a Wii port came exclusively to a hardware revision.

What is up with the hostility?  You mad bro?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

bunchanumbers said:
onionberry said:

the misinformation on this post is mindblowing, first the tegra is the best mobile chip out there, also "their first and only chance to be part of mainstream gaming" looool wtf, they have the best gpus that money can buy...also...