By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Karma is being a bi*** to Sweden?

Ka-pi96 said:
Isn`t karma more on an individiual level? Rather than `the dudes who lived here a thousand years before you were mean so life is gonna suck for you now`.

Yes, OP doesnt know what karma means, and to justify it (rape ect) by calling it Karma... is a gigantic FU to all the victims.

The only answear is those muslims that are doing this, thinking its okay, because they come from a mess up place with bad culture values (and so little respect for other humans).

They suck. The end.

Around the Network

So you are saying Ivar the Boneless should have kept his boner in his pants.

JRPGfan said:

Yes, OP doesnt know what karma means

You don't believe in collective karma or collective what ever?

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Considering most tribes, civilizations and whatnot while on war done similar I can't see why karma would only choose Sweden to repayment.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

kowenicki said:

Its actually the opposite of what you are saying.  It is far more to do with Europe (and the West in general) appeasing every minority regardless of their ideology under the misguided moniker of multi cultutralism. It simply doesn't work. Naïve.

Not very often does this happen but I fully agree with you.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
m0ney said:
JRPGfan said:

Yes, OP doesnt know what karma means

You don't believe in collective karma or collective what ever?

Thats the intire idea behinde Karma.

Its what you do, that comes back to you.

Not what others have done.

What that is is anger/hatred.... but these muslim men that rape, dont do it because they hate anyone.

They do it because their horny, and DONT CARE at all about other humans, or the laws/culture values the swedes have.

People that flee from war, and are taken in and cared for, should behave when they come to someplace else.

They should adapt and learn to fit in, and take on the cultures of where they now live.

Problem is muslims often dont.

DonFerrari said:
Considering most tribes, civilizations and whatnot while on war done similar I can't see why karma would only choose Sweden to repayment.

It doesn't. Seeing what's happened in France, Germany and pretty much every country there is that are intending to grow their population via immigration.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

m0ney said:

Today while reading about rapes and crimes by middle eastern immigrants in Sweden it hit me that it might be carma - in early middle ages vikings were going on tours around europe raping and murdering and a lot of them stayed in the invaded territories just like middle eastern invaders now.

I saw dozens of live cams reports of the so called refugees in train stations. Not a single family, no women, no children. Only soldier looking young males.

You guys recieved young guerrillas full of hormones in your countries, now it is time to face the consequences.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Kerotan said:
DNA tests show that almost 100% of Icelanders are decended from an Irish woman.

Wow, that woman really got around.

OT: This thread reminds me of why I stopped using Tumblr.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I think you have a very exaggerated idea of whats going on in Sweden. And in any case, there no such thing as Karma.