By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kirby007 said:
I would like to say the mod team is doing an amazing job, keep up the good work!

Seconded.

I received a badge for not getting banned for a full year. Best mod team ever.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

I concur.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The mod team does a great job. I'm totally not biased as a writer and site admin 😂

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
The mod team does a great job. I'm totally not biased as a writer and site admin 😂

Yours is the only one I don't question

CGI-Quality said:
trunkswd said:

The writing team or admin team? 😋

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
CGI-Quality said:

Nah, just the few above. :P

In all seriousness, we, like y'all, are just readying ourselves for the onslaught of Fall 2020. 

CGI-Quality said:
trunkswd said:

In all seriousness, we, like y'all, are just readying ourselves for the onslaught of Fall 2020. 

I'm expecting and hoping the site gets a huge boost in hits, and new and returning people to the forums. There is a lot of anticipation for the next generation. 

trunkswd said:
CGI-Quality said:

I'm expecting and hoping the site gets a huge boost in hits, and new and returning people to the forums. There is a lot of anticipation for the next generation. 

Incoming stampede of alts.

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
I would like to say the mod team is doing an amazing job, keep up the good work!

Seconded.

I received a badge for not getting banned for a full year. Best mod team ever.

Did we get banned for the same shit last year?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.