By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theDX said:
CGI-Quality said:

If that's the case, I can temporarily change you to the OP. Should Boutros return, and wants to resume the role, we'll be able to work something out.

I'm not interested in inheriting a thread that has over 1,000 pages and has people in it saying it "doesn't feel right" that I'm posting in it.

What difference does it make as long as you're posting updates in there?

Around the Network
theDX said:
CGI-Quality said:

If that's the case, I can temporarily change you to the OP. Should Boutros return, and wants to resume the role, we'll be able to work something out.

I'm not interested in inheriting a thread that has over 1,000 pages and has people in it saying it "doesn't feel right" that I'm posting in it.

Is this something people have already expressed? Or is it something you think they might say for some reason?

Hiku said:
theDX said:

Is this something people have already expressed? Or is it something you think they might say for some reason?

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9129583

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Hello! My name is COKTOE! Won't you please COMG!? He simply wants to assume control and responsibility with no drama. The caveat being that said control won't be wrested from his grasp if the OP returns after a 10 week long, and counting, absence. Just wait a another...1 week? 2 Weeks tops?....and give it to him.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 31 March 2020

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Does the COMG OP/Title ever get updated anyway?

I can understand not wanting to take over someone else's thread though, when the original Empire went down a few of us were uncomfortable with the idea of taking over Jaywood's thread, so I get wanting to create a new one from scratch.

I think the best solution for a thread like this is for the community of said thread to discuss if they are in favour of a new thread and who should be the OP, have a little discussion amongst yourselves and whatever you decide we'll go with.

Edit - Also, there's a thread to make requests like this 😒😂

Mod thread works too though.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 31 March 2020

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I can understand not wanting to take over someone else's thread though, when the original Empire went down a few of us were uncomfortable with the idea of taking over Jaywood's thread, so I get wanting to create a new one from scratch.

I think the best solution for a thread like this is for the community of said thread to discuss if they are in favour of a new thread and who should be the OP, have a little discussion amongst yourselves and whatever you decide we'll go with.

Carrying on the topic here.

Last edited by SpokenTruth - on 31 March 2020

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Ryuu96 said:

Will do. Sorry that I posted in the wrong thread.

theDX said:
Ryuu96 said:

Will do. Sorry that I posted in the wrong thread.

It's fine, Lol.

ignore

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 03 April 2020

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I would like to say the mod team is doing an amazing job, keep up the good work!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.