By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
fatslob-:O said:
VGPolyglot said:

Why did you have to say species group then instead of species? Wouldn't that be redundant if that's what you meant?

Look, I have a lot of redundancies built into my posting style (along with ambiguity and open interpretation) but that's not going to change my main issue with you cherry picking my past post only to character assassinate me in the process just to get me potentially moderated if you believed that a hint of my post was in conflict with your ideology ...

Honestly, that character assassination you speak of, you did it all by yourself by posting all those questionable comments about races.

Last edited by Hynad - on 12 March 2018

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:

Well, here are some examples, one is you wanting the alt-right to fund genetics because you don't like the results. Also, you dispute the claim that different species cannot reproduce, implying that humans are multiple species.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8735132

What results ? The only thing I'm disappointed is that the liberal media convinced everyone as being pro-science even though their hypocritical about funding studies of genetics so it's not as if they have any results to share. And cross-species breeding can produce fertile offsprings like we see with a "grolar bear" so the notion that a defined "species" can't interbreed is factually false ... 

How does this prove that I'm racist ?

However, of course you then say that you were partially joking, but then imply that you were also partially serious, which gives you a convenient escape when people question your claim. So, you can always just make claims like that then backtrack and say that you were joking.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8735199

I've only retroactively declared my posts to be either sarcastic or a joke a couple of times so how does this prove your case that I'm racist ?

I also asked you in that thread if you consider certain races inferior to others, but you refused to answer that, because you were afraid of getting banned for your response.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8728952

That's not proof of racism ...

Here you make the implication that Sub-Saharan Africa is poorer because they are genetically inferior, and make reference to people winning the "genetic lottery", so being lucky for being born into what you consider to be superior races.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8305387

You did not read my post. "I'm not trying to say that one race has a definitive advantage in all aspects and you're right at least about that" but cool on your part to accuse racism and create a strawman ...  

Another post linking race to contributions to society.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8304300

Again that's not proof of racism, you conflate the concept of population statistics being rooted in racial "superiority" ... 

Someone responds that living conditions and culture shapes contributions to history much more than race, but you then say that it is race itself that these derive from.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8304409 

You can't rule out the prospect of interaction of environments on a genetic level. Both are interrelated but that's still not proof of racism as I still have yet to make any claim of absolute superiority ... 

You make the clear-cut case here that you consider whites and East Asians as more intelligent than blacks.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8304427

I'm only deterministic in what the ongoing data provides me but my thoughts on history might be at fault since I didn't give the most accurate description at the time. That's still not racism because what is "superior" is subjective and I have yet to make any other hard assertions about that however at this point you may as well label anybody that's "racist" for discussing population statistics since your thought policing has gotten toxic to the point of having any open ended discussions ...

And here you said you don't care if the "facts" make you a white supremacist, yet now you're trying to dispute my assertions that you're racist, presumably because you realized that you can be banned for being racist here.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8304435

That's not proof that I subscribe to the ideology of white supremacism since I myself never claimed so here's another job for you but since you like to scapegoat so much. Why don't you go find my claim of whites being "superior" to the others ... (you seem to have a revisionist recollections of my postings since you want to try so hard to convince that I'm racist) 

So, is that enough evidence? Or are you going to reject/deny all of that too?

I'm still waiting for you to find where I specifically claimed that X is "superior" to Y in general and as to how I've defined the word "superior" ... 

I'm still waiting for you to find where I specifically claimed that X is "superior" to Y in general and as to how I've defined the word "superior" ... 

OK, let's ask. Do you find whites superior to blacks?

Whites are superior ...

In cousinloving

Gotcha

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This is a bit of a nitpick, but would it maybe be possible to consider a modification in the sorting algorithm of the "hot topics" list? I feel that as it currently stands, too much focus is given to individual fights between users, and thus the page doesn't necessarily represent what people would be interested in, at a glance. Perhaps ignoring any replies/quoting, for example.

Anyways, thanks for keeping the site functional.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
palou said:
This is a bit of a nitpick, but would it maybe be possible to consider a modification in the sorting algorithm of the "hot topics" list? I feel that as it currently stands, too much focus is given to individual fights between users, and thus the page doesn't necessarily represent what people would be interested in, at a glance. Perhaps ignoring any replies/quoting, for example.

Anyways, thanks for keeping the site functional.

1. This is the thread where such suggestions belong: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=232694

2. There are already two other overarching sorting options, both in the forums themselves and on the frontpage: Latest Topics and My Topics. The fights between individual users develop in threads that have already existed since some time, so sorting by Latest Topics filters out those ongoing fights before too long.

hmm, thanks

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

RolStoppable said:

The easiest method to find out is to ask directly. There are three major races: Caucasian, mongolian and negroid.

Is there a race that is superior to negroid?

Going by your originated terminology you also missed Australoid and Native Americans "races" and they genetically significant populations according to Noah Rosenberg ... 

VGPolyglot said:

"Whites" and "Blacks" ? LOL, don't take me as someone who is feeble minded enough to fall into those simplifications. If you meant Sub-Sahara African or European ancestry then your question becomes more plausible ... 

@Bold I could ask you both the same question as well but since this is not a one way relationship I may ask the reverse as well ... ("Is there a race that is superior to caucasoid" ? "Do you find blacks superior to whites" ?)

I've also got another question for both you, what do guys believe to be defined as "superior" with respect to one or another population ? How would you guys go about benchmarking humans while statistically aggregating the result too ? Just what exactly are the performance metrics for "race" ? 

RolStoppable said:

The easiest method to find out is to ask directly. There are three major races: Caucasian, mongolian and negroid.

Is there a race that is superior to negroid?

Going by your originated terminology you also missed Australoid and Native Americans "races" and they genetically significant populations according to Noah Rosenberg ... 

VGPolyglot said:

"Whites" and "Blacks" ? LOL, don't take me as someone who is feeble minded enough to fall into those simplifications. If you meant Sub-Sahara African or European ancestry then your question becomes more plausible ... 

@Bold I could ask you both the same question as well but since this is not a one way relationship I may ask the reverse as well ... ("Is there a race that is superior to caucasoid" ? "Do you find blacks superior to whites" ?)

I've also got another question for both you, what do guys believe to be defined as "superior" with respect to one or another population ? How would you guys go about benchmarking humans while statistically aggregating the result too ? Just what exactly are the performance metrics for "race" ? 

So, you refuse to respond to a question as simple as that.

In any case, couldn't a mod explain why they banned fatslob, instead of me just having to defend my posts here? I obviously can't say why the decision was made to ban him because I'm not a mod myself.

CGI-Quality said:
Bandorr said:

Perhaps start by not responding to them?  

Right.

I waited over a day with none of the mods responding, though.