By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tetsuya Takahashi's wife has retweeted news of the Switch event

I'd prefer a new game, but I'm suspecting it's just a Xenoblade X port

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
could be a XCX port, or it could be a new Monoloth game. but IMO they shouldnt announce projects way to early. they announced XCX waaaaay too much in advanced, and it took a long time to get it out.

They could be reusing Xenoblade X's engine and assets for this new game. In fact I think one of the reasons why it took a while for X to come out was cause they were building the engine from scratch so this shouldn't take as long to make.

daredevil.shark said:
twintail said:
this seriously needed a topic?

Is this new in VGC? Nope. Next time we will have a thread when a random Nintendo employees distant relatives cousins friends teacher makes a tweet.

Soraya Saga is the co-creator of the Xeno franchise, as well as a highly acclaimed writer and designer. Quite a bit more than a random relative.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

It will be very interesting to see where this leads to. A new game? XCX port? An XC remaster? Mainly because of BotW? I can't seem to get myself too excidted though.

I think so many things being leaked, spoiled and surfaced ahead of time has curbed my enthusiasm quite a bit.

KLAMarine said:
I was wrong to think the Switch reveal would end the speculation and threads.

Yeah, speculation is not gonna end until at least by the end of the year

Id rather XC remaster then XCX port.
Well, or maybe a pack with both.
Id rather yet the sequel of XCX, for explaining what happens at the ending

Around the Network

Not sure why there is such a fuss about this being a thread topic. It's def something that can be worth speculating about. Besides, weird thread topics get made all the time.

Anyways, it would be cool if a new title from Monolith was announced at the event. I already have XCX on the Wii U, so I wouldn't care about that. It would still be good for people who passed on the Wii U at least.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

daredevil.shark said:
twintail said:
this seriously needed a topic?

Is this new in VGC? Nope. Next time we will have a thread when a random Nintendo employees distant relatives cousins friends teacher makes a tweet.

Said by someone who created a thread based on bullshit information from ex ubisoft dev lol

One of my biggest wet dreams for the Switch event is that they show a teaser or a trailer for Monolith Soft's next game. But if there's something related to Monolith Soft, there's a higher chance that it's a Xenoblade X remaster (I remember reading a rumor about a XCX remaster).

Darwinianevolution said:
daredevil.shark said:

Holy shit! A random Nintendo employees distant relatives cousins friends teacher is going to make a tweet!?I need to make a thread now!

She only does this when there is a new announcement coming up. Same thing when Platinum retweets Nintendo tweets,when a new announcement is on the way.

Meh, teases like this do nothing for me.

We all know Monolith Soft will be making a Switch game at some point, the question right now most fans have is it another game in the Xenoblade Chronicles series, frankly I am good with whatever as long as it is good. Even another game in the highly underrated Project X Zone franchise.