By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - From Software teases new projects for 2017

According to a report from Express.co.ukDemon’s SoulsDark SoulsBloodborne, and Armored Core developer FromSoftware has told Japanese website 4Gamers that it is working on some ambitious new titles. Furthermore, Bloodborne producers Teruyukui Toriyama and Masaaki Tamagiwa have said that one of the studio’s new games would likely launch in 2017.

http://www.thezeroreview.com/newsitorial/from-software-teases-new-projects-for-2017/

Around the Network

please please please let their next game be bloodborne 2.

Armored Core Tactics to fill the Front Mission-shaped hole in my life, please.

As long as at least one of the games is a Souls like game, Ill be happy.

Looks interesting, wondering if any of them will be on the Switch?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

Armored Core PS4, do it.

I am sick of souls games. What about something new...oh wait, thinking about it...demons souls remake?

I would sacrifice my first born and offer his blood to the fallen god Baal if that pleases our supreme lords Fromsoftware and give us Bloodborne 2.

badgenome said:
Armored Core Tactics to fill the Front Mission-shaped hole in my life, please.

I just recently had my first run through of Front Mission 3. Damn good game. 

They are a big studio, they are probably working on a new Armoured Core (mainly for the JP audience) and hopefully a new 'Souls' game. I find without a Bloodborne 2 as I feel that game (story/concept) is done but a similar gameplay styled game would be nice. Maybe more sci-fi based without stepping on/showing up Deck 13's attempt in The Surge.... even though they are basically copying the Souls-like concept.

Hmm, pie.