By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - From Software teases new projects for 2017

Nice, a new IP maybe, I think bloodborn 2 is in development so maybe it will come 2017

Around the Network

Well BloodBorne 2 is happening that's a fact and Armored Core i am more interested to see if Demon's Soul 2 or Remake (more leaning on Demon's Soul 2) will appear it would be awesome if they announced both games at the same time at E3 and Gehrman the First hunter Ost plays will the trailer is shown.

I don't know what i would do.

Xxain said:

I just recently had my first run through of Front Mission 3. Damn good game. 

Play the first one if you can. It's way better!

I'd shit myself if they announce Bloodborne 2

Ka-pi96 said:
Jpcc86 said:
I would sacrifice my first born and offer his blood to the fallen god Baal if that pleases our supreme lords Fromsoftware and give us Bloodborne 2.

Baal? As in bocce?

You didn`t get the reference, did you?

Ño u_u

Around the Network

Nice, I'm really interested in how much they'll support the Switch

I forgot but last year he said he will be quit making games like Bloodborn and Dark souls or take a break for few decades . So i bet it will be another genre, and maybe involving Armored core IP. I am hoping for Open world Strategy Action RPG with Mech like Xenoblade X with strategy element.

There´s still the second (and last) DLC for DS3, after that enough of Dark Souls...by that, I mean the whole theme of undead curses and bonfires and cycles is old and tired by now, I´m not suggesting they stop making 'Soulsborne' like games (can´t see them stopping those since they´re responsible for From´s ascension)

My personal wish is a horror/sci-fi Souls like game set on a huge derelict spacecraft.

I hope it's not another Souls-like. That studio has so much more in them than that.

Two things I want that will never happen, though:

1. A Metroid game. Either a TPS or a VR Metroid Prime.

2. A Shin Megami Tensei Souls-like, which I know goes against what I just said - shut up.

spemanig said:

I hope it's not another Souls-like. That studio has so much more in them than that.

Two things I want that will never happen, though:

1. A Metroid game. Either a TPS or a VR Metroid Prime.

2. A Shin Megami Tensei Souls-like, which I know goes against what I just said - shut up

I can tell you enjoy Souls games, and don´t know if you own a PS4, but Nioh looks very promising, it might be the first game inspired by DS that´s really good.