By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So me and my GF broke up after 3 years...

So what do you think of my decision to be like barney...

Great choice man, I mean you're only 26 :) 32 35.16%

WTF is your problem man? 20 21.98%

Alright I guess? 39 42.86%

Total:91
StarOcean said:
Hapuc12 said:

I don't know why people don't like this kind of stuff,these kind of topics i like to read the most.

Honestly, same XD I like learning more about the community here

True.

Around the Network

It sounds like she was self destructive (after the news she got).....
maybe she felt you deserved better than her, and a chance to have a "normal" life.

Its sad you couldnt work things out with her instead.

Lawlight said:
TheGreatOther said:
You should've dumped her when u found out she was barren. if she can't have kids, she's not a real woman.

Wtf is wrong with you? 

Thanks for writeing that, faith in humanity kinda restored.

barneystinson69 said:
Azuren said:
First of all, wtf to the two haters?

And I'm going through divorce myself right now. It's mutual, though it involves a child and none of what we want surrounding what I consider to be my only reason for waking up everyday is amicable.

Be thankful you didn't get married or have children. It makes the split so much easier.

Damn man. Heard the hell custody can be with a child, and how the male is usually significantly disadvantaged. I can only wish you the best.

It's designed to fuck the father. I have a leg up in that my wife is certified mentally ill, but even that will only get me so far.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
barneystinson69 said:

Damn man. Heard the hell custody can be with a child, and how the male is usually significantly disadvantaged. I can only wish you the best.

It's designed to fuck the father. I have a leg up in that my wife is certified mentally ill, but even that will only get me so far.

Are you in the US or Spain? Because those are two of the most fucked up legal systems when it come to custody that I know of.

I know a guy whose mother is a known addict without a job, has a mental disorder and tried to run her own son over with a car, while the dad has a steady job, was an abuse victim in the marriage and is an overall good guy. She got the kids. And the house. And the car. And significant spousal and child support. I'm not in favor of kids going outomatically to the man like in the 50s either, but COME ON!

I hope you can get at least shared custody. And I hope your child/ren come out of the mess alright. Good luck!

Around the Network

I broke up with a guy a few days ago, but it was after two dates.

I would say in the mid 20s relationships become more substantive.

Versus_Evil said:

Sorry to hear that and ah.. best of luck on your plans.

If me and my Fiancee ever break up (currently at 8yrs) im just gonna turn gay.

Never say Never.

OP aint got shit on my Christmas.

But I do wish you all the condolences after your break up, but it could be far far worse mate. And as many have said and will no doubt say to you over time "it's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all"

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

LadyJasmine said:

You monster, I'll bet he already had a tattoo of GentlemanJasmine down his torso!!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

think-man said:
Ventura said:
Nobody cares about your life story. What we would like to know is why you posted your sob story on the gaming discussion when it has nothing to do with games.

You must be new to this site,  this isn't unusual.... Give the guy a break. 

I've been here longer than you and no it wasn't like this originally. Like most forums they become this way eventually. Every time I come on here now there's someone whining about his life that has nothing to do with anybody here or what the site is about.

Ganoncrotch said:
LadyJasmine said:

You monster, I'll bet he already had a tattoo of GentlemanJasmine down his torso!!

I feel quite bad as I broke up for superfical reasons (not good in bed) but I think he trully liked or loved me...

I decided I wont date anymore unless I am a bit more serious.