By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Laura Kate AND Emily Rogers 180: Zelda definitely a Switch launch title

What do you think?

March 68 71.58%

April 5 5.26%

May 3 3.16%

June 5 5.26%

July 1 1.05%

Aug 2 2.11%

Sept 2 2.11%

oct 0 0%

Nov 2 2.11%

December 7 7.37%

Total:95

I don't understand how delaying the WiiU version would help given that the last rumors said that it was a localisation problem.

Europe getting the game later wouldn't surprise me. After all, EU is their worst market.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I hope the Wii U version releases the same time, I haven't the funds for a launch Switch unfortunately.

The only reason I can see for a EU delay is that most games need to have stupid german/spanish etc etc language options.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

zippy said:
I hope the Wii U version releases the same time, I haven't the funds for a launch Switch unfortunately.

I hope so, after all the delays and all the BS this game needs to be played by everyone at the same time.

By the looks of it, it sounds like it's good I'm not getting a Switch at launch. Here in Finland we get the English version of games almost always, yet we have to wait for European localizations for everything. If it's really a localization issue like has been suggested, it seems that Nintendo has screwed up localization inexcusably badly for a company of its size.

Around the Network
Naum said:
The only reason I can see for a EU delay is that most games need to have stupid german/spanish etc etc language options.

As spanish, I guess you can imagine what I think about you right now.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Good thing the switch event is just around the corner.

vivster said:
Isn't this a non issue when Switch is region free?

I don't believe for  a second that the Switch is region-free, Nintendo loves their region-lock too much

melbye said:
vivster said:

I don't believe for  a second that the Switch is region-free, Nintendo loves their region-lock too much

We can always hope.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

melbye said:
vivster said:

wanna know why I think the switch is region-free? the concept. The concept of the console is "you can  play this thing everywhere"