By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. January bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

SWORDF1SH said:

I know gribs is slow to update sometimes but that's a bit disrespectful. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
SWORDF1SH said:

I've been looking for a decent app that allows me to make gifs of myself. Where did you get it from?

Shadow1980 said:
Here's the initial update for the January rankings:

PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle: #19
XBO S 500GB Battlefield 1 bundle: #33
XBO S 500GB Minecraft bundle: #99

Not many SKUs on the charts right now. Also, since January is the first month of the year, the yearly rankings should be identical to the monthly rankings until Feb. 1.

Now for the final update to the rankings for the week ending Jan. 1:

PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle: #20 (↓1)
XBO S 500GB Battlefield 1 bundle: #35 (—)
XBO S 1TB Gears 4 bundle: #84 (↓2)
XBO S 500GB Minecraft bundle: #94 (—)

And before I forget, here's the final update to the yearly rankings for 2016, with the rank change since last Tuesday's update:

PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle: #9 (—)
PS4 CoD bundle: #32 (↓1)
PS4 Pro: #46 (—)
XBO 500GB BF1 bundle: #64 (↑2)
XBO S 500GB Minecraft bundle: #100 (new entry)

I think that the yearly update proves how much better the PS4 has been outselling the XBO in Dec, even though the XBO was only a few spots down from it on the hourlies.  Thanks in part to a great Cyber Monday, the Slim shot up the charts to enter the Top 10. The XBO, on the other hand, has only slowly climbed the charts, not even entering the Top 50.  I think if we go by Amazon, PS4 wins Dec.  Interesting how much of a difference a few spots on the hourly charts makes.

Ps4 Slim still beasting xD won´t stop.

iNathan said:
Ps4 Slim still beasting xD won´t stop.

That 250$ price point... works.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
Shadow1980 said:
Here's the initial update for the January rankings:

PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle: #19
XBO S 500GB Battlefield 1 bundle: #33
XBO S 500GB Minecraft bundle: #99

Not many SKUs on the charts right now. Also, since January is the first month of the year, the yearly rankings should be identical to the monthly rankings until Feb. 1.

Now for the final update to the rankings for the week ending Jan. 1:

PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle: #20 (↓1)
XBO S 500GB Battlefield 1 bundle: #35 (—)
XBO S 1TB Gears 4 bundle: #84 (↓2)
XBO S 500GB Minecraft bundle: #94 (—)

And before I forget, here's the final update to the yearly rankings for 2016, with the rank change since last Tuesday's update:

PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle: #9 (—)
PS4 CoD bundle: #32 (↓1)
PS4 Pro: #46 (—)
XBO 500GB BF1 bundle: #64 (↑2)
XBO S 500GB Minecraft bundle: #100 (new entry)

I think that the yearly update proves how much better the PS4 has been outselling the XBO in Dec, even though the XBO was only a few spots down from it on the hourlies.  Thanks in part to a great Cyber Monday, the Slim shot up the charts to enter the Top 10. The XBO, on the other hand, has only slowly climbed the charts, not even entering the Top 50.  I think if we go by Amazon, PS4 wins Dec.  Interesting how much of a difference a few spots on the hourly charts makes.

I wish we had NPD numbers....

Aqua... we miss you.

SWORDF1SH said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Do not fret for I am here! And I know I am late but the Return of Fool! All Hail The Fool!

I don't have a clap meme but you sir.....you did well......

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Bandorr said:

Why is the OG Playstation 4 selling at all?
Why are people paying $267.99 for the OG ps4, instead of $256.99 for a slim with uncharted 4?

And why is the OG ps4 outselling the minecraft XB1? At least as far as weekly goes.

Because its a beast.

Bandorr said:

Blindness? Last weeks at a local MM, there was a stack of plain 1T PS4 for $349. Next to it were two stacks of several 1T PS4 Triple/Double game bundles for $349. Some people walked out with the plain box..

Bandorr said:

Why are people paying $267.99 for the OG ps4, instead of $256.99 for a slim with uncharted 4?

And why is the OG ps4 outselling the minecraft XB1? At least as far as weekly goes.

Don't knock the Fools edition, it is the PS Pro Pro.