By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UPDATE: So Me and my Playstation friend had our first argument...I feel so bad about it... Listen

badgenome said:
onionberry said:

lell

that's the sonic fanboy right???

Yeah. Well, fan "girl" now.

Ahhh Chris Chan.

I liked him more when he was in a Virgin with rage faze then Transgender faze.

By the way did he ever found boyfriend free girl.

And OP nice job and just stop being jealus when it comes to stuff like that.

Around the Network
Hapuc12 said:

By the way did he ever found boyfriend free girl.

No, so he became one.

If you make 24 more threads like this I will have a complete script to send to Kyoto Animation

But to be real, all relationships - whether romantic or not - need to have an element of reciprocity. Your friend is their own person with their own agency, wants and needs. I think it's great you've found someone who wants to talk to you that much - but you can't treat your friendship as a singular end to your emotional needs. It's unhealthy. I read the first thread and it sounded like textbook guilt-tripping manipulation. Don't be a manipulator, OP.

You both overreacted. Try communicating with each other as if you are each your own person, and put yourselves into each other's shoes. Be more forgiving. Honestly 99% of all arguments could be avoided or resolved with proper communication.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Yeah, that happens. Wait till fall in love and realize you will not end up with that person. Wait till it happens 2, 3, 4 times. That is a bitch.... =(
But life goes on. Good days, bad days, sounds like a old POISON song but it is how it is...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Primates and their Internetz Dramas.

To think of the shady reasons other threads got locked up.

Hunting Season is done...