By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UPDATE: So Me and my Playstation friend had our first argument...I feel so bad about it... Listen

StarOcean said:

Is that CWC? XD

Who else could look so infinitely perplexed?

Around the Network
badgenome said:
onionberry said:

fixt

lell

that's the sonic fanboy right???

onionberry said:

lell

that's the sonic fanboy right???

Yeah. Well, fan "girl" now.

funny how this was a "problem" in the first place...

have fun trying to get married! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Aww, how cute.... Now to wait a few weeks until it happens again. Unless he has actually learned from this I guess.

Around the Network

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
" I won't post my love life up in the air. So that settles it."

I am sorry but i just lost it at this part xD i almost spit my cofee on the screen.

Why in the world did it make you laugh??.....  

onionberry said:
This is cute because once you experience a real relationship and sex for the first time, these kind of things are not going to matter at all and you are going to read your own thread and say "lol hehe, wow" in the meantime just keep going and fix your relationship with your friend.

I don't know about that. I'm afraid he might become the super jealous over sensitive type that will have meltdowns when the girl just accidentally looks at other guys.

bunchanumbers said:
You wouldn't have these problems with Xbox.

That's because no one plays on xbox :P

To be serious though... this really isn't the stuff for VG Chartz. You need to be able to handle this kind of stuff on your own. Also, getting jealous because she played a game with another guy? Who cares. If you're really as close as you think you guys are, then they'res no need to be insecure over every little thing.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion