By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Chains of Olympus : bomb or not ? ( Others )

I was only using it as an example, there are others, for other systems, that have not been on there for two years. I mean, the DS does keep games on there for a while, but other games are still on there for a while too. \

Motorstorm still in top 20, been out for a year [not bundled right?]
CoD4 still charts after five months
Resistance still charts after a year
Uncarted and assassins creed still chart after five months also.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
I was only using it as an example, there are others, for other systems, that have not been on there for two years. I mean, the DS does keep games on there for a while, but other games are still on there for a while too.

Motorstorm still in top 20, been out for a year [not bundled right?]
CoD4 still charts after five months
Resistance still charts after a year
Uncarted and assassins creed still chart after five months also.

But no PSP games... Except maybe PES, but Europeans are crazy about soccer. GoW I'm not so sure about. PES 2008 outsold GoW 2 by a lot.

Just FYI, ban bets aren't allowed and will NOT be enforced.

naznatips said:
Just FYI, ban bets aren't allowed and will NOT be enforced.

Oh, was that to me?  Me and TBFJ made it forever ago, but I haven't gotten around to removing it from my sig, I will do so now.

Just in general DMJ. hunter has 3 in his sig...

Around the Network
Sherlock99 said:
the game flopped get over it

Wow , this was one post that really contributed to the topics evolution ...

PS : Im getting the bans out of my sig now :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I expected 1 million copies sold in LT, so it's well on its way, I don't know what people are complaining about. Especially coming from people who don't even own a PSP

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Also people are forgeting that games like Patapon and NFS : PS on the PSP had smaller debute weeks , and then went up in the upcomming weeks . Shure , those games didnt sold much ( though the legs are miraculous ) but its a pretty good idea of what will happen with CoO in its first 5 weeks or so :)

Just gonna add in here. Sony has started advertising in perth australia. Today i seen it on a bus stop. i wanna gonna take a pic but someone was standing there

Game is sold out on every local site ... so who knows , maybe this small countryes will add to sales afther all :)

Man , I wish I could see a couple of game adds to :? Here only consoles are advertised , and rarely :?