By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Nintendo is laughably bad

I agree with you.. collected a lot of coins and these will expire soon. Nothing to buy, especially Gold coins are the biggest waste.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Ouroboros24 said:
Wyrdness said:
It was clearly designed for Switch, future platforms and set ups not the current set up.

That's how I see it.  Really, when they described how my nintendo was going to be, it made me think of a play and earn model.  It came around the time the NX codename began to spread.  It melted well with the notion that the handheld line and their console line merged into one division.  Seeing that their current infrastructure couldn't support the idea of a combined division, I believed My Nintendo would actually flourish once something like the Switch was introduced.  It would make sense that Nintendo is trying to get all their ducks in a row before they start shelving out all their more enticing offers.   But yeah, right now it sucks.

Funny enough this just propped up as the Switch event approaches further highlighting how MN was designed for a future set up not in place.

https://accounts.nintendo.com/qrcode

MN won't get interesting until NS and everything else is in place.

Just realized? You're about 9 months late :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Yeah it is trash right now. Only thing you can get are discounts on digital sales and 3DS themes.

Whoever has been behind this and the rewards needs to be fired. No one is expecting free retail games but it does not need to be as useless as it it is currently.

Yeah, it's not really good at all right now in its current state. I have a ton of silver and some gold coins, and I don't really have much reason to use them either. I miss club nintendo and its really cool line up of games and goods. I would eagerly await to see what the next wave of rewards would be, but with My Nintendo I don't even care. Hopefully it gets better with the switch...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

yeah... I have to Agree!.

3,800 silver coins - 260 gold coins and nothing to purchase!

Switch!!!

Yeah.... hopefully they improve it when the Switch launches.

Club Nintendo>My Nintendo. When they decided to only reward digital purchases, that's when I checked out for good.

The funny thing is I don't expect it to get any better with the release of the Switch at all.

It is pretty bad and I hardly go to the site ever. The sad part is that there could just be a few minor tweaks to it and it would be viewed in the same light as Club Nintendo.

1) Bring back the insert cards with codes on it to reward people who buy physical
2) Add more VC games and some physical rewards like posters
3) Get rid of platinum coins and only have gold coins