By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Nintendo is laughably bad

COKTOE said:
Is there a way to browse the offerings without creating an account?

Just go to mynintendo.com and see the offers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
COKTOE said:
Is there a way to browse the offerings without creating an account?

I went there and unless I'm overlooking something, it's not possible to get past the introductory page without creating an account/signing-in. No biggie though, was just curious to see what's there. Never looked before. It's totally possible I'm missing something obvious. Fatigue has rendered me a simpleton.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
hershel_layton said:

I went there and unless I'm overlooking something, it's not possible to get past the introductory page without creating an account/signing-in. No biggie though, was just curious to see what's there. Never looked before. It's totally possible I'm missing something obvious. Fatigue has rendered me a simpleton.

Click on menu(upper left hand corner) and select "redeem offers". It'll show you everything is has. Hope that helps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

It sucks so much that I had forgotten it existed until I saw this thread. Bring Club Nintendo back!

I'll have to take your word for it: I've never once used it.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
COKTOE said:

Click on menu(upper left hand corner) and select "redeem offers". It'll show you everything is has. Hope that helps

Oh my god. lol. That tiny little icon. Thanks.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Yes, it is.

Wyrdness said:
It was clearly designed for Switch, future platforms and set ups not the current set up.

That's how I see it.  Really, when they described how my nintendo was going to be, it made me think of a play and earn model.  It came around the time the NX codename began to spread.  It melted well with the notion that the handheld line and their console line merged into one division.  Seeing that their current infrastructure couldn't support the idea of a combined division, I believed My Nintendo would actually flourish once something like the Switch was introduced.  It would make sense that Nintendo is trying to get all their ducks in a row before they start shelving out all their more enticing offers.   But yeah, right now it sucks.

#bringbackclubnintendo

And I'm with Einsam, I even forgot it existed until being reminded again with this thread.

What I really hate about My Nintendo as opposed to Club Nintendo is that if you buy physical games (and hardware for that matter), don't bother showing up. I bought a new 3DS this year and a few physical games, plus a couple of physical games on my Wii U, and My Nintendo doesn't care.

Hey Nintendo; if you wanted people to buy digital games on the Wii U, maybe you should have given it more than 32 GB of storage? Maybe?