By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Graphic][Never Forget]Man gets attacked after opening PS4 for Christmas

The attacker went right for the neck, with a clear intention to kill. viewers discretion is advised.

ATTACKED WHILE OPENING PS4 FOR CHRISTMAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqA2W5zmaQw

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 26 December 2017

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Poor Man!This is an example of the worst that the console wars brings on all beings.I hope he has a fast recovery.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Such graphic violence! There are children on this website, why are moderators allowing this to be here!?!?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I'm thinking the guy's reaction to getting a PS4 was faked for recording purposes, but then the cat happened. :D

Lucky guy, owns both a cat and a dog and gets a Playstation as present.

Around the Network

The pics of what the cat did are pretty brutal. If that was my cat it would probably be dead.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Good cat. Very good cat. While the stupid dog did nothing to put this poor man out of his misery.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Daaaaayumn, all the moar reason why cats suck! That timing is interesting though, perhaps the cat is a butthurt nintendo fanboy.

Well if you act like a spastic bird, the cat thought he was hunting prey

Microsoft is now sending out attack cats

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share