By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - George Michael dies age 53

2016 has been so brutal with offing celebs and generally known people throughout the year. RIP to another good musician and also random at how the guy who made a Christmas tune, dies on Christmas day.

I just hope Carrie fisher pulls through to 2017.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

He is the singer of "Last Christmas" right? Damn what a coincidence that he died on Christmas. Destiny can be a big asshole.

Dr.Vita said:

He is the singer of "Last Christmas" right? Damn what a coincidence that he died on Christmas. Destiny can be a big asshole.

Yes, that one was from when he was part of Wham! plus he also wrote it.

wow

Even on its final days 2016 keep being a horrible year, specially for music. Just less than a day ago the famous Russian Choir died, the whole fucking choir at fucking once. 

2016 can kill everyone we like, but keep people like hillary and trump alive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

A sad loss of a music icon from the 1980s. As the case with many celebrities his fame did not bring him happiness and he tragically died at a young age.

This was his Last Christmas.

Somewhat expected, I'm afraid (unlike Prince's death which came out of nowhere and really shocked me), considering his consistent drug use and the fact that he almost died 5 years ago in Vienna.

He was great hit composer. R.I.P.

Wow. George passing away at Christmas time must have been very hard on his family. RIP George Michael.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

He made timeless music that transcended race, religion, age, culture and generations. Such a shame he is gone.

his 80's music reminds me of Vice City. RIP