By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Phil Spencer criticizes buying exclusive content/DLC

@bananaking21, can't u read he is talking about about dlc content and u bring up a full game. If u Wana play that game , how about street fighter 5, I can name some more if u want.
But if shu said this u would not have a Damn problem with it right . Because it's a sony person saying , that's a fact....

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

I would say paying to keep AAA multiplats off the market leading system harming those franchises is pretty crappy too, but whatever you say man. 2016: The year hypocrisy died.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@bananaking21, can't u read he is talking about about dlc content and u bring up a full game. If u Wana play that game , how about street fighter 5, I can name some more if u want.
But if shu said this u would not have a Damn problem with it right . Because it's a sony person saying , that's a fact....

That's VGC for you, hypocrisy at its best.

That is some weapons-grade baloneum right there. Xbox has been guilty of exactly that kind of "money-hatting" throughout Phil's tenure.

sergiodaly said:
jason1637 said:
Tbf Tomb Raider and Dead Rising 4 were probably deals made when Don Mattrick was head of xbox.

Tomb Raider was announced as multiplat and Phil was already the head of xbox so he was the man who made that deal... DR4 might be true because they could made it before xbox one launch for DR3 and DR4.

Actually the announcement trailer can only be found on the Xbox youtube and Tombraider youtube. It says nothing about coming to PS4. Also.Tomb Raider DE had a MS push/marketing and when Riise of the Tomb Raider started development it was during Mattrick so its safe to say it was Mattrick that got the deal.

Around the Network

He said last year that after Rise of the Tomb Raider was the last time Microsoft was going to use timed exclusives. what the hell? and now we have dead rising 4. even if the deal was made before he said that, he could have cut the deal if he cared so much about morals. Hypocrite.

Libara said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

That's VGC for you, hypocrisy at its best.

So, you guys are referencing some hypothetical alternate reality? I hope the Cubs lost.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

abit hypocritical?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
He said last year that after Rise of the Tomb Raider was the last time Microsoft was going to use timed exclusives. what the hell? and now we have dead rising 4. even if the deal was made before he said that, he could have cut the deal if he cared so much about morals. Hypocrite.

Lol you dont just cut a deal like that during the games development.

JRPGfan said:
abit hypocritical?

How so?