By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Problems both yesterday and today. Just as well, I have things to do...

Around the Network

love those fancy ps3 updates

I don't like it when it happens.

Proud to be a Californian.

I can access the site on mobile but not PS4 browser. Weird.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Seems semi fucked atm.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I cannot get my VGC fix and it makes me scared.

You're not dying are you, VGC Site...? It's okay, the NS is coming and it will make everything great again .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Yeah, this thing is moving at a snails pace. So many interesting post, but it takes so long to load.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Site wouldn't load at all earlier today. 

I had problems loading this site earlier today but it seems fine now.

I find VGC often struggles to load especially at peak times and I guess now there are more people browsing who may be off work or school because of Christmas. Suspect it might remain that way until the new year.