By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Truck driven into German Christmas market in deliberate attack - 12 dead

Ruler said:
vivster said:
My emigration plans to Japan are solidifying more and more every year.

Youre self to be blamed you and Barozi, i remember you both being anti AFD and pro Merkel. 

#Merkel muss weg

I'm not pro anyone since there is no politician in Germany that I'm for or against, they're all the same in the end. I doubt a chancellor of any other party would've stopped immigration.

Blaming everything on just one politician or party is a bit too easy. It was the public's well. Any other decision would've caused a reelection after public outrage. That's because it's a country of fucking SJWs.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Ruler said:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12/20/suspect-in-berlin-christmas-market-attack-came-to-germany-as-refugee-reports-say.html

Suspect in Berlin Christmas market attack came to Germany as refugee, reports say

I'm pretty sure the person was not a refugee. Maybe he traveled here among refugees but I doubt he was one. You know, like anyone can travel into this country.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

WolfpackN64 said:
Another dad day in Europe.
But these politicians have blood on their hands, not for letting immigrants in, but for helping create the crisis in the first place. Nearly every country in Europe is exporting weapons (mostly to so called "moderate rebels" who really aren't so moderate), nearly no country in Europe invests in local camps for refugees.
And then they're surprised when these people flee towards Europe and a small band of radicals get back into Europe (because most of these terrorists are from the countries they're attacking).

But this doesn't mean we should first kick the living sh* out of ISIS, these butchers have it coming to them. Afterwards, help build the region back up and leave.

Guys, it's not the terrorist's fault at all...

BraLoD said:
vivster said:

I'm not pro anyone since there is no politician in Germany that I'm for or against, they're all the same in the end. I doubt a chancellor of any other party would've stopped immigration.

Blaming everything on just one politician or party is a bit too easy. It was the public's well. Any other decision would've caused a reelection after public outrage. That's because it's a country of fucking SJWs.

I blame it on your signature.

As long as no one blames it on the terrorist everything's fine.

Lawlight said:
WolfpackN64 said:
Another dad day in Europe.
But these politicians have blood on their hands, not for letting immigrants in, but for helping create the crisis in the first place. Nearly every country in Europe is exporting weapons (mostly to so called "moderate rebels" who really aren't so moderate), nearly no country in Europe invests in local camps for refugees.
And then they're surprised when these people flee towards Europe and a small band of radicals get back into Europe (because most of these terrorists are from the countries they're attacking).

But this doesn't mean we should first kick the living sh* out of ISIS, these butchers have it coming to them. Afterwards, help build the region back up and leave.

Guys, it's not the terrorist's fault at all...

Did I ever absolve him? No. All I'm asking of people is to understand how we got into this mess in the first place. If we make the same mistakes for over 3 decades and are still suprised our interventions breed terrorists, then you're pretty blind.

Around the Network

Too many people jumping to conclusions. Too many people trying to fight symptoms. Talk about laws all you want, but terrorist were never stopped by laws. They don't care about those. They will continue to come to the west, no matter how bad you treat the real refugees. May I remind you, the vast majority of those are not terrorists.

But whatever, go ahead, close the boarders, judge people because of their origin or religion, make Deutschland great again or something. I'm just about to give up. People just want to see only the bad things these days. If you open your eyes you can see good people every day, bot germans and refugees. They're helping everywhere they can, they do good stuff. But nobody cares, fuck it, let's wait for the next sensational terror attack fuck everything else, all hail for fear and hate.

I'm so sick of it.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
Too many people jumping to conclusions. Too many people trying to fight symptoms. Talk about laws all you want, but terrorist were never stopped by laws. They don't care about those. They will continue to come to the west, no matter how bad you treat the real refugees. May I remind you, the vast majority of those are not terrorists.

But whatever, go ahead, close the boarders, judge people because of their origin or religion, make Deutschland great again or something. I'm just about to give up. People just want to see only the bad things these days. If you open your eyes you can see good people every day, bot germans and refugees. They're helping everywhere they can, they do good stuff. But nobody cares, fuck it, let's wait for the next sensational terror attack fuck everything else, all hail for fear and hate.

I'm so sick of it.

I completely agree with you. It's just a witch hunt that's going on. Immigrants are coming into the country for decades. Blaming all bad stuff on one politician or all immigrants/refugees is just as stupid. If you stop refugess coming into the country, then terrorists will still find a way and cause damage. But I guess you can't expect people to see that far ahead. They only see what's right in front of them. Pointing fingers at everyone and not having a single solution at hand to the issue which both parties could need.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

OdinHades said:

I'm so sick of it.

Boy, how different your tune had been if it had been Breivik or an AFD member doing this terror act.

You'd immediately be on your witch hunt and racist hunting crusade. "Oh, but the racism!", "Wir musst open ze borders!"

Complete moral corruption.

Slimebeast said:
OdinHades said:

I'm so sick of it.

Boy, how different your tune had been if it had been Breivik or an AFD member doing this terror act.

You'd immediately be on your witch hunt and racist hunting crusade. "Oh, but the racism!", "Wir musst open ze borders!"

So Breivik and the AFD aren't racist?

Also, why would someone open the borders after an extreme-right wing attack, that just doesn't make any sense.

Your logic is flawed.

Slimebeast said:
[...]

I don't even know what you're trying to say here. The crime itself is still a crime, no matter who did it. Get that guy, lock him up for the rest of his life, I'm fine with that. But judging thousands of other people because of that? That's just nuts. If it had been some AfD member, I would be all for locking up that bastard. I wouldn't demand to judge ALL AfD members though. Sure, I heavily disagree with their political motives, but I am not asking for them to be pursued by the law or anything.

If it had been Breivik, I would have asked first how the hell that guy got out of prison. I would not ask for other people to be pursued. 

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.