By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Truck driven into German Christmas market in deliberate attack - 12 dead

Baryonyx said:
Ka-pi96 said:

It doesn`t really matter whether you think it`s racist or not. You`d be hard pressed to find a person of south Asian (not just Pakistani) origin who doesn`t find it offensive. There`s a reason public figures that use the word are criticised for and usually have to apologise in some way for it. It`s nothing to do with `today`s political correctness` it has been used, and recognised, as a slur for 50 or so years already. That also means it`s post British empire by the way.

If every Nation held a grudge and decided to be a asshole over these grudges today and they all screamed Racism, discrimination for everything that has ties to their ''Hurtful past''  we all would have slaughtered each-other, to keep such grudge alive that they even scream racism over Paki is only proof that these guys will never, ever forget the past.. 

You really feel as if you can't function in life without using terms like "Paki", "Jap", "Nigger", "Chinaman" for people of specific ethnicities? You feel like you are the one being discriminated against? Like seriously? How difficult is it to just be respectful of people? I'm sorry if it pains you so, but yeah, not being an asshole and using terms like the above is kind part of being in modern society and being an overall decent person. 

And honestly this whole thing has gone sideways as the "Pakistani" guy (OH MY GAWD, it was SO DIFFICULT to type that out for me!) turns out to be an innocent victim here and gets shit on in the process, lol.

Around the Network

vivster said:
numberwang said:

So this is the man that police is searching now.. supposedly Tunesian but multiple identities, rejected asylum claim, but the government let him stay anyway.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0MjBapXAAEIVvs.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38392128

That's not entirely true. They tried several times to deport but without success.

Tunis didn't provided the necessary documents to throw him out.  They didn't bother at all. So the german goverment couldn't do anything.

Now reading the news, Tunis have the papers ready out of a sudden :/

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Ruler said:

Merkel has blood on her hands

Saying that a politician is responsible for individual death cases is ridiculous. Only statistics can reveal truth when dealing with a sample of 80 000 000 people. All decisions that someone in that position takes will lead to some deaths; it's their job to evaluate where more is to gain and what needs to be sacrificed. During Merkel's reign, overall, the number of violent deaths has gone down, statistically. While this most definately cannot all be attributed to her, for the very least, it's enough to make any accusations of murder unfounded.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

So turns out he was four years in jail in Italy for burning down a school and three times arrested in Germany and just let go every time.

Of course no deportation, something that should have happened years ago. If their home countries "reject" to take back their own citizens then put pressure on them or sweeten the pot by giving them money for the transactions.

The leader of Germany welcomes people with no security checks and that person then causes extreme violence.

That is the fault of the German Government...

SImple as that

Around the Network

2016, please, just just go. Piss the fuck off!

Peh said:

Peh, I'm still wondering what exactly you wanted me to suggest a solution for. Honestly, I would love to discuss possible solutions, because in the past I already tried to start discussions on possible solutions, but it never worked. When it gets to the topic of the "refugee crisis", I too got the impression that very few people seem to be able to think of actual possible solutions, and that most people instead prefer to place blame on whatever "Feindbild" they personally have, be it left-wingers/right-wingers/Gutmenschen/Nazis/migrants/AfD-voters/asylum seekers/Pegida/muslims/whatever. I totally agree with you that it would make more sense to discuss some strategies/possible solutions instead.

My condolences to the victims. Some of the nicest ppl iv met are Germans. They dont deserve this. No one does.

LadyJasmine said:

The leader of Germany welcomes people with no security checks and that person then causes extreme violence.

That is the fault of the German Government...

SImple as that

To be fair, the thing is as far as I can tell this isn't Syrians or even Afghans (the two regions from which most refugee/asylum) doing the majority of these attacks. 

Seems like a lot of these perpertrators in European attacks are Morrocans and this guy is Tunisian ... not sure what's up with that. 

palou said:
Ruler said:

Saying that a politician is responsible for individual death cases is ridiculous. Only statistics can reveal truth when dealing with a sample of 80 000 000 people. All decisions that someone in that position takes will lead to some deaths; it's their job to evaluate where more is to gain and what needs to be sacrificed. During Merkel's reign, overall, the number of violent deaths has gone down, statistically. While this most definately cannot all be attributed to her, for the very least, it's enough to make any accusations of murder unfounded.

yeah she is, not even the CSU wanted to let the refugees in, she made this decision all by her self above the party

RolStoppable said:
Ruler said:

Maybe, but it would be for different reasons than you think. Terrorism wasn't initiated by migration. The first major target of IS was France which coincidentally has their military forces in regions where IS groups want to take over. The attacks in France have also had much higher death counts than those in Germany. Merkel greenlit support for the French forces in whatever countries they operate, so Germany became a target for terrorism by extension. Germany also happens to be top dog in EU, they and France alone have run the EU for the most part.

The migration crisis has allowed criminals to easily get within the EU, but even without the entire migration politics, terrorism would have found its way to Europe. At times terrorists happen to be radicalized natives, after all.

It shouldn't be forgotten that regardless of who is in charge of German politics, the root cause of all the tragic events would still exist: Those guys in the Middle East who have lost their marbles and believe that they fight a holy war. There's no simple solution like "Stop immigration!"

Well shes pro Nato and America so shes responsible for those wars as well, her open border policies increased danger segnifcantley.