By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 is... so. damn. good.

Tagged games:

Best Uncharted?

Uncharted (1) 3 1.50%

Uncharted 2 79 39.50%

Uncharted 3 9 4.50%

Uncharted 4 85 42.50%

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PSV) 2 1.00%

Uncharted: Fortune Hunter (And/iOS) 1 0.50%

The Legend of Dragoon 21 10.50%

Total:200
TruckOSaurus said:
Here's my opinion on the game (copy-pasted from a wall conversation I had while I was playing the game):

The game is really great, truly beautiful, there is however pacing issues, certain chapters are a bit too story heavy or sometimes the platforming goes on for too long for my taste.

The fire fights are excellent though, trilling and dynamic with the enemy seeking you out more actively than before and more options at your disposal for dispatching them. They did remove the ability to throw back grenades which while I understand why they did it, I still miss.

Overall, I'd say Uncharted 4 ranks below UC2 but tops UC1 and UC3.

Oh and Chapter 20 kicks ass!

Agree with you 100%

Uncharted 2 was just far superior in terms of pacing, it had perfect pacing while i found UC4 to drag on with it's frequent slow moments(especially towards the end) and and pointless exploration zones. Not to say i didn't like the slow moments, i just felt that they didnt really belong in an Uncharted game and i blame it on the success of TLOU, too much influence from that game and it's also present in the multiplayer.

Around the Network

I'm playing through it too. I'm certainly not enjoying it as much as Uncharted 2 or TLOU, but it's better than the other 2 Uncharted games. I'm a little disappointed, but not much.

Great thread :) Sounds great =)

The game has had an extreme development effort. I love the details, gameplay, story, characters, atmosphere ect.

Uncharted 4 is my Game of the Year 2016 = )

Yeah, it's pretty damn good.
I never clicked with Uncharted. It just felt to me like hollow spectacle with thin writing and only semi-likable characters (none of whom were Nathan himself).
But I guess Naughty Dog felt the need to up the writing game after The Last of Us and the results show. Uncharted 4 was the first game in the series I liked, and it's mostly down to the characters feeling like real people.

What are your top three Uncharted 4-characters guys = ) ?

Around the Network

It is a good game but it wouldn't be nearly as well liked if it wasnt a Sony exclusive game.

They're over hyped for sure, still good though.

BraLoD said:
KazumaKiryu said:
What are your top three Uncharted 4-characters guys = ) ?

1. Sully
2. Drake
3. Elena

They are pretty much there all the time, so there is lot to be seem from them, other chars that appear mostly or exclusively on one game are also nice, but we have way, way less contact with them, with the exception of Chloe, which is also great.

In total agreement. Sully is amazing. If we are talking just from a pure fun and comical level there's no one better in the series. Another person I just love was Lazarevic from the 2nd game. His one liners were hilarious.

"-I'm surrounded by traitors and fools!" lol, or how about is scream near the end of the game, "-DDDRRRAAAKKKEEEE!!!!!-"

-VIDEOGAME NINJA APPROVED-

Really loved it, I bought a new 65" TV a month before release, I constantly stopped and just gaped at the vistas present in the game, mindblowing in its beauty at some points. Great pacing, narrative and music, awesome gameplay and fantastic acting. Overall, easily the best console I've played this gen.

BraLoD said:
thevideogameninja said:

In total agreement. Sully is amazing. If we are talking just from a pure fun and comical level there's no one better in the series. Another person I just love was Lazarevic from the 2nd game. His one liners were hilarious.

"-I'm surrounded by traitors and fools!" lol, or how about is scream near the end of the game, "-DDDRRRAAAKKKEEEE!!!!!-"

I read the bold Metal Gear Solid like, lol someone yelling "DRAKE? DRAKEEEEE!" as he dies XD

HAHAHAHAHA lmfao. I've made the comparison between the two on many occasions with my friends as well lol. Looks like you and I are going to get along nicely.

-VIDEOGAME NINJA APPROVED-

Uncharted 2 is the best

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS