By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 is... so. damn. good.

Tagged games:

Best Uncharted?

Uncharted (1) 3 1.50%

Uncharted 2 79 39.50%

Uncharted 3 9 4.50%

Uncharted 4 85 42.50%

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PSV) 2 1.00%

Uncharted: Fortune Hunter (And/iOS) 1 0.50%

The Legend of Dragoon 21 10.50%

Total:200

@ BraLod: Thanks for the help. Apparently I still am having issues with the restrictions. I can't post/directly reply or quote yet. Must just be part of the forum restrictions for new users. I'm surprised I can even do this right now as a few minutes ago it wouldn't let me.

Oh, and sorry for derailing the thread people lol.

-VIDEOGAME NINJA APPROVED-

-VIDEOGAME NINJA APPROVED-

Around the Network

The game came with my PS4. Traded it in 2 days after. I can't stand story-driven games with little-to-no substantial gameplay elements or replay value.

Really close between 3 and 4 for me. Probably 3. Just had the best set pieces and is the most replay able for me. 2 just doesn't seem to have aged as well and 3 is more lighthearted with a better ending fight and set-piece

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Really close between 3 and 4 for me. Probably 3. Just had the best set pieces and is the most replay able for me. 2 just doesn't seem to have aged as well and 3 is more lighthearted with a better ending fight and set-piece

The QTE fight, really? I was so disappointed by that part.

Signature goes here!

It's better than all the other Uncharted games but still "nothing special", its design deserved a different, better IP.

Around the Network

I haven't played it yet but I plan on it. Is their any stealth in the game? I recently played and finished the new Tomb Raider which I thought was just amazing and better than any UC game simply because of the stealth (I like stealth in my games). The puzzles were also way way better than the first TR which I thought was ok but got bored half way through.

The only way I could see UC4 being better than the new TR is if they added stealth.

ArnoldRimmer said:
I played through Uncharted 4 together with a friend. For both of us, it was the first Uncharted we ever played.

But to be honest, we were both a bit disappointed afterwards. We thought the game was way too repetitive for example; constantly climbing up somewhere, but the climbing was no challenge at all, so it soon became rather boring.

This is one thing I agree with about the climbing in these types of games. They aren't really a challenge at all. TR has the same issue. At the same time I do like the climbing and stuff in these games but yea they need to find ways to make it harder somehow.

It really is so damn good. Short and sweet!

TruckOSaurus said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

The QTE fight, really? I was so disappointed by that part.

just felt more in line with the cinematic series.  I'd rather have that than the blue sap shooting stupidity that was a stain on Uncharted 2 or the staged shotgun advancement of the first one.  Those felt way to arcadey for an Uncharted game.  4 and 3 had good cinematic endings.  3 just had a really fun relaxing ending that I can enjoy more on replays (usually replay them once a year on easy for a fun ride)

I am Iron Man

Easily a contender for my GOTY 2016. It's beautiful, suspenseful, and masterfully crafted. Naughty Dog's finest work thus far imo.