By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December NPD predictions thread (who will win this months NPD?).

Who will win this months NPD?

Xbox One 54 19.78%

Playstation 4 199 72.89%

Wii U 14 5.13%

3DS 6 2.20%

Total:273
jason1637 said:
Hapuc12 said:

Ugh are they still talking about "CrapGamer sales figures" that PS4 sold 100k more than Xbox in US

Some stuff that has came out are backing up the rumor.

Well Crapgamer for once i don't know if you guys know the guy if you saw any of his videos or just by name but i know who the guy is really and trust me you will not see a bigger fanboy then him and Mooch78(this idiot burned a PS4 pro just so people won't buy the damn console yes he and crap are that desperate)

And i saw in a thread that that guy from windows central,i believe was on Crap's And mooches podcast so i'm taking his Npd Predictions with a grain of Salt because out Craps 27k subcribers everyone Knows Crap is the biggest fanboy ever and why would a guy From that site go to the podcast if he didn't want to Fanboy but hey that's my opinion.

And i wouldn't be surprised that he lied,this November Npd was one of the biggest and most anticipated npds to people because of Pro,VR,Slim,Xone S.

But whatever.

Around the Network

XB1] 1,450,000
[PS4] 1,050,000
[WiU] 175,000

Not gonna predict any specific numbers because when I did it once it was awful, but I'm going with an easy XB1 win.
It looks like November's gap of 100k is accurate, and that's absolutely awful for the PS4. I don't just think XB1 will win December, I think from now on XB1 will win the majority of NPDs. IMO from now on out the only months PS4 will win is when there's a big exclusive release and no big exclusive XB1 release.

PS4 1.65 million
Xone 1.5 million
I am expecting a small growth

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I will go with ps4.
ps4: 1.4m
xb1; 1.3m
wii u:100k
3ds:750k

Around the Network

Jusging from the information/rumors we currently have (100k difference)

Vita: 5k
3DS: 700k
XB1: 1.2mil
PS4: 1.1mil
Wii U: 100k

Pocky Lover Boy! 

PS4 will win. If I was the manager of the Cubs, I would start the Predator monster at first base. Even though he might kill everybody on the field. And if the Moon was made of ribs, yes, I would eat some.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

poklane said:
Not gonna predict any specific numbers because when I did it once it was awful, but I'm going with an easy XB1 win.
It looks like November's gap of 100k is accurate, and that's absolutely awful for the PS4. I don't just think XB1 will win December, I think from now on XB1 will win the majority of NPDs. IMO from now on out the only months PS4 will win is when there's a big exclusive release and no big exclusive XB1 release.

you've lost it

shikamaru317 said:

Xbox is going to win. They're actually trying this month, selling XB1 for $230 with a $30 gift card right now (effective price is $200). PS4 only won last month becauuse of PS4 Pro preorders.

XBO is always actually trying. The number of times they have had discounts/free games/gift cards offers, often in conjunction, in the last few years is mind boggling.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

poklane said:

I think thats pushing it a bit. PS4 will win exclusive months and months with marketing exclusives like red dead redemption 2 month, destiny 2 month etc. If XB1 wins Dec by lets say atleast 200k then i could see xbox winning the majority of NPDs.