By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 75 - Persona Theme - MAFIA VICTORY

zero129 said:
Final-Fan said:
Zero is confused.
Zero hurt himself in his confusion!

Vote zero129

I'm not gonna lie, I was ready to push a Day One lynch of Mr.P and push it hard. He played as anti-town as he possibly could last game and there isn't a particular reason to expect him to do better this game. (He roleclaimed with the greatest of ease, voted himself twice including at a critical point in the game, disappeared when not in danger of being lynched, etc.) However! This is a new game and the one taking a shotgun to his own foot is in fact not Mr.P. Perhaps those initial votes don't need to be treated as seriously as they would later in the game, but zero's reply is such an insane mess it's giving me flashbacks. And when he tries to make a serious defense ... well, let's just say calling it a "serious defense" is taking liberties.

Mr.P, I advise you to look at what zero is doing and to not do that. Also, don't do what you did last game. But you're still learning, and learning is good! Learn fast, please.

OMG!.

I guess i shouldnt expect any less from the same people who was pushing all town members last game!.

You guys lost it for town last game by such silly reasoning and now it looks like your going to just continue the same.

Policy lynchs are bad (Unless its a lurker) for a reason. It gives the mafia an easy lynch target since town has already started it.

Also you should re read my posts. My reply to trucks was only joking back until i seen trucks wasnt joking with his vote.

So tell me when someone is voting for you with nothing other then silly reasoning how should i react??.

Mr.P make sure you do take notes. Cos what Final fan is telling me to do here "IS" what got you lynched last game.

Policy lynches are fine if that person will fucking grab all the scumtension of the game and will prevent scumhunting.

Around the Network

I might need to reread the whole thread again. I got confused on whats happening.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
I might need to reread the whole thread again. I got confused on whats happening.

Nothing really, people being salty people about salty things, including me

Arminillo said:
Votes Trucks

This is your one and only post in the game so far. While I appreciate you using it to talk about me, would you care to share some insights on your vote?

Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
7th, checking in.

Vote: zero129

Let's save ourselves a lot of trouble and limit our days of endless rambling to just one.

+Town points for posting more than a tag.
-Town points for starting with a policy lynch.

The way I see policy lynches get the ball rolling and I believe it did just that here. I'm fully intent on getting a lynch toDay because from a mod perspective last game that's the big flaw that I saw in Town's play. It doesn't have to be zero at all cost but right now I'm comfortable with that vote. Should someone trigger my scumdar during the course of the Day, I'll be pushing for them instead. Stefl could fit that bill but first I'd like to figure what kind of role could possibly make a guy who's hosted many games say "I don't know how to play this."

*** Side note *** : How fucking awesome was Rogue One? I loved it to pieces!

zero129 said:
Final-Fan said:
Zero is confused.

Vote zero129

I'm not gonna lie, I was ready to push a Day One lynch of Mr.P and push it hard. He played as anti-town as he possibly could last game and there isn't a particular reason to expect him to do better this game. (He roleclaimed with the greatest of ease, voted himself twice including at a critical point in the game, disappeared when not in danger of being lynched, etc.) However! This is a new game and the one taking a shotgun to his own foot is in fact not Mr.P. Perhaps those initial votes don't need to be treated as seriously as they would later in the game, but zero's reply is such an insane mess it's giving me flashbacks. And when he tries to make a serious defense ... well, let's just say calling it a "serious defense" is taking liberties.

Mr.P, I advise you to look at what zero is doing and to not do that. Also, don't do what you did last game. But you're still learning, and learning is good! Learn fast, please.

OMG!.

I guess i shouldnt expect any less from the same people who was pushing all town members last game!.

You guys lost it for town last game by such silly reasoning and now it looks like your going to just continue the same.

Policy lynchs are bad (Unless its a lurker) for a reason. It gives the mafia an easy lynch target since town has already started it.

Also you should re read my posts. My reply to trucks was only joking back until i seen trucks wasnt joking with his vote.

So tell me when someone is voting for you with nothing other then silly reasoning how should i react??.

Mr.P make sure you do take notes. Cos what Final fan is telling me to do here "IS" what got you lynched last game.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Policy lynches are fine if that person will fucking grab all the scumtension of the game and will prevent scumhunting.

And what about when its other people thats putting the attention on that person with silly reasoning?.

Should that person not defend themselfs?. Should that person do like Mr.P and just stay silent and allow themselfs to be lynched?.

Mr.P would of been fine in the last game if we didnt keep bringing attention to him.

That's the thing, mr.p didn't do jack shit last game when pressured, he thought a claim and he is safe. That is not how the game goes, either you try to be town or you just might as well get discarded day 1.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Shouldn't you be happy Mr. P handed you the game on a platter or do you hate bad town play that much that you don't care it benefited you?

Also, follow up question, don't you agree that Mr. P played good games outside the last one?

Signature goes here!

TBH I think everyone needs to take a chill pill 'cause everything is escalating quickly; 

Okay so there are 15 players playing in total. Similar to the last game so I believe it's reasonable to believe that there are 3 mafiosi just like last game. However in this game, I don't think there is a 3rd party though any other thoughts on that apart from what has already been discussed?

I have a slight town read on stefl...I take his openness and slight role hints could mean that he's town. Also I'm highly suspicious of anyone voting for zero, since I'm getting no scummy vibes from him to be honest.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

Shouldn't you be happy Mr. P handed you the game on a platter or do you hate bad town play that much that you don't care it benefited you?

Also, follow up question, don't you agree that Mr. P played good games outside the last one?

I hate that the victory felt empty to me, no schemes and shit required, just a townie that was bad as fuck.

I didn't see any special play from him yet, so I'd just say he played okay.

I just don't want to have a townie fucking simply not care, if he at least showed some care, even when he is under pressure, great. But he literally lost by losing himself, without any strategy behind it.

Mr.Playstation said:

TBH I think everyone needs to take a chill pill 'cause everything is escalating quickly; 

Okay so there are 15 players playing in total. Similar to the last game so I believe it's reasonable to believe that there are 3 mafiosi just like last game. However in this game, I don't think there is a 3rd party though any other thoughts on that apart from what has already been discussed?

I have a slight town read on stefl...I take his openness and slight role hints could mean that he's town. Also I'm highly suspicious of anyone voting for zero, since I'm getting no scummy vibes from him to be honest.

See, that is what I wanted to see, this is more constructive than any fucking post last game, ez, lets keep at that

could be up to 4 with that amount of players in the game, since it would be quite close to 1on3

zero129 said:
Final-Fan said:
Zero is confused.

Vote zero129

OMG!.
(1) I guess i shouldnt expect any less from the same people who was pushing all town members last game!.

(2) Policy lynchs are bad (Unless its a lurker) for a reason. It gives the mafia an easy lynch target since town has already started it.

(3) Also you should re read my posts. My reply to trucks was only joking back until i seen trucks wasnt joking with his vote.

(4) Mr.P make sure you do take notes. Cos what Final fan is telling me to do here "IS" what got you lynched last game.

1.  I don't know if you really want us to play this game like we're correcting last game's mistakes, because the biggest one is "lynch the guy who loses his shit on Day 1". 

2.  Please explain what a policy lynch is and why my vote on you is a policy lynch vote. 

3.  Also, you should re-read my post.  I acknowledged that your reply to trucks was only joking back, but even as a joke the weird stuff like quoting one person twice instead of quoting two people, and voting everyone you were trying to reply to except the guy you quoted twice, is bizarre enough to draw negative attention to me.  If that is supposed to be a joke, I don't get the joke.  Otherwise, if you're this sloppy now, why should I expect incisive, thoughtful analysis later? 

Once that negative attention was on you, I noticed that your later posts, which you acknowledge were serious, were full of terrible reasoning and just wrong information.  (First one here.  I was among the first and strongest people on his lynch, and that was certainly my first game with him, and I never did read his prior games.  And then you say you "expected no less" of Trucks when you apparently didn't expect his vote to be serious and also guessed wrong at his reasons for doing so.)

4.  What did I tell you to do, and how is it the same as what got Mr.P lynched? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!