By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 75 - Persona Theme - MAFIA VICTORY

Arminillo said:
Final-Fan said:

arminillo told us that if he didn't give a non-ability-using role a double vote, he gave them nothing, i.e. his power was wasted.  Was this incorrect? 

partially correct, it would buff their actual power instead. At the time i thought u may actually be SK so i buffed Axum the night he was killed/roleblocked.

The only reason I suspected you at all was because your claimed power was so weak. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Arminillo said:

partially correct, it would buff their actual power instead. At the time i thought u may actually be SK so i buffed Axum the night he was killed/roleblocked.

The only reason I suspected you at all was because your claimed power was so weak. 

it was weak. why would u think a maf would claim a weak role? If i powered a mafia, i couldve seriously screwed up town.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Arminillo said:
Final-Fan said:

it was weak. why would u think a maf would claim a weak role? If i powered a mafia, i couldve seriously screwed up town.

The whole thing was a confusing situation to me.  I was imagining that you were a mafia with one shot of the double vote and one or maybe two other one shots, and you didn't want to give away that you were a jack of all trades, but you were coming up with excuses why you had a legit power that was never going to be seen working ever again.  Using the vote to try to gain town trust isn't an unbelievable thing for someone to do. 

I'm still flabbergasted by the redirector thing.  All Mr.P had to do was squeeze out the words "I was lying about the redirector" before dying and town would have won the game.  Linkz is 100% proven mafia. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Ayyy thanks guys. I'll def be back for the next game when it happens.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."
BladeSymphony said:
Ayyy thanks guys. I'll def be back for the next game when it happens.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=224383

I'll sign you up right away!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Now where is my apology you promised for being so mean?

I apologized to Miz, but.....well lets just say he is not my first vgcharter to hate me for life because of mafia. :3

I don't hate you, man. I'm sorry too, if I was mean.

I say, what happens in Mafia stays in Mafia.

I'm sorry guys, I played another really bad game. I made the worst decisions possible and indeed I couldn't have been less town if I wanted to. I'll keep an eye on the next game and hopefully learn :). It still was a good game and everyone who played (apart from me obviously) definitely went more in-depth than I've ever seen any players go.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
I'm sorry guys, I played another really bad game. I made the worst decisions possible and indeed I couldn't have been less town if I wanted to. I'll keep an eye on the next game and hopefully learn :). It still was a good game and everyone who played (apart from me obviously) definitely went more in-depth than I've ever seen any players go.

I know I speak for many of us when I sincerely ask: 
1.  What was your goal in telling the redirector lie? 
2.  Why did you hold on to the lie for so long, even on that last day when Linkz had come out and claimed to be redirected?