By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 75 - Persona Theme - MAFIA VICTORY

Bad play from the town from the get go.
Unable to pull the trigger. I admit that I should have claimed miller but I don't want to claimed yet because that will gave the idea of the scums that there is a cop.
But really I am noticing it the reason town is losing because of confirmation bias and they just don't listed. It's kinda funny though. All mafia needs to do is just ad more oil to the fire.

Around the Network

Now somebody create the next sign-up thread so I can finally be non-host, non-scum.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Now somebody create the next sign-up thread so I can finally be non-host, non-scum.

That will never happen, rest in peppers

Anyway, I can make the signup at least for now

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=224383

I will not be participating until probably May again.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Clyde32 said:

the town supporter, which pretty much just buffs a role with a default of a double vote if the role didn't have a meaningful buff attached to it

arminillo told us that if he didn't give a non-ability-using role a double vote, he gave them nothing, i.e. his power was wasted.  Was this incorrect? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Clyde32 said:

the town supporter, which pretty much just buffs a role with a default of a double vote if the role didn't have a meaningful buff attached to it

arminillo told us that if he didn't give a non-ability-using role a double vote, he gave them nothing, i.e. his power was wasted.  Was this incorrect? 

partially correct, it would buff their actual power instead. At the time i thought u may actually be SK so i buffed Axum the night he was killed/roleblocked.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

@final

also i said the DV only works on people who didnt use an ability. I was content letting people think i was only a DV enabler.

I told ya'll

Lynch Linkz and Trucks

But noooooo

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."
BladeSymphony said:
I told ya'll

Lynch Linkz and Trucks

But noooooo

i was with u all the way man...

BladeSymphony said:
I told ya'll

Lynch Linkz and Trucks

But noooooo

Aside from copping the only two roles that gave incorrect results, you did really really well.

I was very surprised. Hope to see you again.