By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 75 - Persona Theme - MAFIA VICTORY

clarifying grammar (implied stuff)
enough, to me, to draw negative attention (from me to you)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

hmm I'm actually gunna buck the trend here and say I think zero is showing some of his town behavior.

Final Fan, do you know what a policy lynch is?

spurgeonryan said:
I think everyone saw what worked for scum last game and they are probably now doing it this game. A lot of confusion and people just sitting back watching it happen.

I have a bad vibe from today already. While I agree with trucks it seems like we are on a witch hunt really early on.

I have nothing personally at this time, against any lynch, but just saying the reasoning is crazy. Let's definitely have a lunch today, but just don't let it happen before the first day IRL is even over.

Just saying don't be too crazy like last game, town lost their heads literally.

There's really no risk of that happening. Maybe it's because you got used to smaller games and 3 votes on someone in the first 24 hours seems like a lot but toDay we need 8 votes to lynch so a sudden early lynch is very unlikely.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:

@arminillio

Welcome to the game, have u oh played before?

I thought i had, but i dont quite get roles, or any of this talk about other games (obviously). Shouldnt people say what there roles are so the townies can help each other?

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Around the Network

I guess Ill just need to see how night works, then.

spurgeonryan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

VOTE: Clyde

You are scum.

Noctis how many scum do you think there are this game? Same as last?

You tell me spurge? Who are your scummates?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
spurgeonryan said:

Noctis how many scum do you think there are this game? Same as last?

Sick burn m8. How about you answer the question, now? Personally I think there are three 'cause I think four scum would make the game quite unbalanced unless town have some decent roles in their midst.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

zero129 said:
Arminillo said:
I guess Ill just need to see how night works, then.

What do you mean by this?.

Some roles involve others but i dont know how people can use them effectively if they dont know what roles are even out there. The only time i played mafia we were told what roles were out there and what they did, but in this apparently any random role can show up

Mr.Playstation said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Sick burn m8. How about you answer the question, now? Personally I think there are three 'cause I think four scum would make the game quite unbalanced unless town have some decent roles in their midst.

Normally it's 3:1 or 4:1 ratio. By looking at the numbers here there 15 Players.

I think there is 4 here.