By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 75 - Persona Theme - MAFIA VICTORY

stefl, maybe mind name claiming ^_-

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Platina said:

That was Mr.P :p

I survived till the end, but was mainly because I was lurking and letting you do all the arguing with Zero

oh ok, but you were mafia right, and we won? So then how did you do poorly?

A win doesn't mean all members on that team did well.. lurking and not wanting to get any suspicions was how I went about it for that game and I think most can agree that is playing poorly D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

theprof00 said:
BladeSymphony said:
This is my first time here so I am not sure what happened in previous games. I am a noob to this board but have played the game elsewhere, however.

Early round lynches are a bit scummy to me so I'm not going to immediately make any quick accusations here, but Stefl is already claiming he has a role, worst case scenario is he's a jester and we get screwed if we lynch him. But the case against him is already pretty strong. I don't want to make any assumptions just yet however.

My vote is no lynch for the time being.

Just one question, why put your vote on no lynch if it's only for the time being. Wouldn't it be the same to just not vote at all?

Why is the case against stefl strong?

Also, yes, jester is a possibility, though pretty rare on vgc. I think we've had maybe 2 in the last 30 games. Still, a possibility given the flavor. (jester is an arcana in tarot, and persona is based on tarot)

I wanted to see where his defenses go first before throwing down a definitive vote. I'm still iffy on the evidence presented forth, plus he's acting rather erractically and has already claimed he has a role.

I'm not sure if he's town or mafia, but the way he's acting makes it seem like he has some sort of third-party role that he doesn't know how to use. Which is why I threw forth jester, because maybe he's just acting and trying to get lynched by behaving erratically.

I don't think he belongs to either faction, but as for being a threat to either side, that's up in the air. I'd like to know why he'd say anything, if he's town or mafia and doesn't know his role, he could still be effective in other ways. Vanilla roles are useful for that reason, even if they have no role, can still provide meaningful deduction.

I would say he should probably tell us his role if he's going all the way here, save the town the chance of a mislynch. He's already gone this far.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."

Zero is confused.
Zero hurt himself in his confusion!

Vote zero129

I'm not gonna lie, I was ready to push a Day One lynch of Mr.P and push it hard. He played as anti-town as he possibly could last game and there isn't a particular reason to expect him to do better this game. (He roleclaimed with the greatest of ease, voted himself twice including at a critical point in the game, disappeared when not in danger of being lynched, etc.) However! This is a new game and the one taking a shotgun to his own foot is in fact not Mr.P. Perhaps those initial votes don't need to be treated as seriously as they would later in the game, but zero's reply is such an insane mess it's giving me flashbacks. And when he tries to make a serious defense ... well, let's just say calling it a "serious defense" is taking liberties.

Mr.P, I advise you to look at what zero is doing and to not do that. Also, don't do what you did last game. But you're still learning, and learning is good! Learn fast, please.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Votals

Put your votes on a separate line and in bold, if not in this format they will not be counted.

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Player L7 L6 L5 L4 L3 L2 L1 Lynch
zero129 Final Fan theprof00

TruckOSaurus zero129 arminillo            
Stefl1504 mizq1w2e3 linkzmax  Platina          
Mr.Playstation Stefl1504

History:

spurge votes trucks
prof votes zero
noctis votes Clyde
spurge unvotes
zero votes trucks
zero is confused
arminillo votes trucks
stefl votes mr.p
blade votes Clyde
miz votes stefl
linkz votes stefl
platina votes stefl
final-fan votes zero

Around the Network

Curses.

Remember, folks, "L2" on that chart means only one more vote to lynch. Be careful!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Stefl1504 said:
Who says I am joking?

I am not joking, he will lose the game for his team again, so better get rid of him now

Assuming you were town and I was mafia, wouldn't you want me to lose the game for my team? I still assume you're basing all of this on the last game, so all I can do and hopefully prove myself :).

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Linkzmax said:
Mr.Playstation said:

Vote:Don't vote for zero

What's your reason for not wanting zero lynched?

Well as I stated last game (shouldn't do that a lot of that), I think Joke lynches are dangerous, though in its' essence my post is just a joke.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:

Mr.P's problem was more that he would only waltz in when he was being focused. Granted his defense was very bad and voting himself twice was terrible too. Do you think he played equally terribly in your Six Suspects round?

Your softclaim is bizarre. Will your lynch be positive for town anyway, or is that part of you not knowing how to play the role?

I think it has the highest potential to play it like this if it results in a lynch, because then there is a flip, with a flip, there is a read. For this we need to get people to onboard it, I claim, we go through shenanigans, ez pz.

No, I literally have no clue how to play my role, all the ways I went through would either put me in a lame inactive lurker state 100% of the time or in a state of blatant uselessness.

This is how I remember you as a vanilla townie though. ;P Okay, not as extreme as you put it.