By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 75 - Persona Theme - MAFIA VICTORY

Stefl1504 said:
Okay guys, I am fucked, time to do this

Vote: Mr.P

I don't understand the "I am fucked" portion of this, and I don't understand how you think mrp lost the game last game when I pushed you, darwin, and spurge last game and nobody bit.

MrP even won the game for his team 2 games ago. Was this just a joke or what?

Around the Network
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

There's nothing proving you're scum just yet but whatever your alignment you're a threat to the Town with your stubborness and your resistance to logic. Since I vowed to make Town win this game, I'm going with what I feel is most beneficial for us.

Thats the worst excuse and logic i've heard so far for voting someone. In fact now im 100% sure your scum if this isnt a joke, since thats some pretty scummy logic.

Its like the logic i used for voting mr.p last game, the reasons where really scummy since we had nothing on him. We where using his playstyle and past games to try get him lynched. Ya know since we where mafia we could push such an agenda. Otherwise town would not want an active town member lynched unless that town member made a slip. Its a negitive for town no matter what way you look at it.

I think ill be happy keeping my vote on you for today.

Trucks logic is completely sound. It's been explained to you in previous games and post-games as well.

Town(me) pushed Mr.P's lynch Day One last game and he never could escape the shadow. You're painting a false narrative trying to say mafia pushed the agenda and associating that with Trucks being scum now.
As for town not wanting an active town member lynched, this goes back to something that's been explained to you over and over. "Active" does not necessarily mean pro-town. It's possible to be active and not helpful, even harmful if not making sense to the point of being a distraction or liability to town with voting habits.

Checking in!

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Platina said:
Linkzmax said:

I've got about 30 games logged here, and as you've witnessed I still make mistakes.

My first game was when I was Mafia, so I was worried that I could be easily caught if I said anything so I ended up lurking most of the game

But this time around, it's the noob mistakes I am worried about like reading somebody completely wrong and getting mislynches, or if I say something dumb and get myself lynched :/

Thanks for clarifying how you played last time before I had to go look it up. :) Even if you're mafia again I'll now expect you to be at least fairly active.

If you're town my advice is to go with your gut and don't let someone go once they're on your scumdar unless they give you good reason to let them go. In that regard, don't tunnel either to the point that you're spinning everything said by someone into a scum tell.

You made a great point against Stefl already. I've been kicking myself for liking his lynch last round, but pursuing another option instead. I don't plan on making the same mistake twice.

Vote: Stefl1504

Platina said:
Stefl1504 said:
Who says I am joking?

I am not joking, he will lose the game for his team again, so better get rid of him now

What an odd way of phrasing this.. sounds as if you're implying that he will be on the opposite team as you

If you were town and he was Mafia, this would actually be advantagous to us, but if you were Mafia and he was town, this would sort of make sense why you phrased it this way

Clearifications?

Doesn't matter where he alligns, I just want him gone now before he attention fucking grabs again and gets himself lynched because of "muh I can't f'n try to contribute because I am clown town"

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:

I don't understand the "I am fucked" portion of this, and I don't understand how you think mrp lost the game last game when I pushed you, darwin, and spurge last game and nobody bit.

Yeah, and why didn't they fucking go for those lynches? Because there was this guy waltzing in constantly and getting himself fucking focused every single day.

I am fucked because I have no clue how to play my role, so I will just gather all the fucking suspicion I can get, claim, get lynched and see what fucking happens.

And before arguments arise, let's just do this like this, it is the only way I figure i can play this role properly.

And before further questions arise, yes, I am to dumb to properly execute it, it is that simple ;P

theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:

You changed your mind on Stefl,(something he beamed about) preferred Clyde over darwin based on the people voting for each, and admitted spurge was more that he's always anti-town rather than thinking he was scum. Though I will give you credit for being against Mr.P's lynch throughout.

Stefl's explanation really only makes sense if "his team" is replaced by "town." That's not really the truth either as it was pointed out that the rest of town is partially to blame for focusing on Mr.P as much as it did. Voting Mr.P could possibly just cause the same behavior from last game if he's town, which is a sure way to lose this game for town.

This is my first time here so I am not sure what happened in previous games. I am a noob to this board but have played the game elsewhere, however.

Early round lynches are a bit scummy to me so I'm not going to immediately make any quick accusations here, but Stefl is already claiming he has a role, worst case scenario is he's a jester and we get screwed if we lynch him. But the case against him is already pretty strong. I don't want to make any assumptions just yet however.

My vote is no lynch for the time being.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."