By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 75 - Persona Theme - MAFIA VICTORY

Vote:Don't vote for zero

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
axumblade said:
Trucks. I am holding you to your promise to make sure town wins this time. So if you are Mafia, you need to give yourself up now.
😂

Sadly with what I know right now, all I can say is if you vote for zero you won't regret it.

So does that mean you are town?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Sadly with what I know right now, all I can say is if you vote for zero you won't regret it.

So does that mean you are town?

It does indeed.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

What you know right now is nothing!. Ill tell you what this is..

Your scum who wants to get revenge since i got you lynched last time you where scum. Your worried it might happen again .

You put me out of my misery during that game why would I be mad at you?

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You put me out of my misery during that game why would I be mad at you?

Why dont you tell me?.

What is it that makes you think im scum. If your going to vote for me show me your proof..

There's nothing proving you're scum just yet but whatever your alignment you're a threat to the Town with your stubborness and your resistance to logic. Since I vowed to make Town win this game, I'm going with what I feel is most beneficial for us.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

There's nothing proving you're scum just yet but whatever your alignment you're a threat to the Town with your stubborness and your resistance to logic. Since I vowed to make Town win this game, I'm going with what I feel is most beneficial for us.

Thats the worst excuse and logic i've heard so far for voting someone. In fact now im 100% sure your scum if this isnt a joke, since thats some pretty scummy logic.

Its like the logic i used for voting mr.p last game, the reasons where really scummy since we had nothing on him. We where using his playstyle and past games to try get him lynched. Ya know since we where mafia we could push such an agenda. Otherwise town would not want an active town member lynched unless that town member made a slip. Its a negitive for town no matter what way you look at it.

I think ill be happy keeping my vote on you for today.

I expected no less of you.

Signature goes here!

Votes Trucks

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Okay guys, I am fucked, time to do this

Vote: Mr.P

Stefl1504 said:
Okay guys, I am fucked, time to do this

Vote: Mr.P

I'm not sure whether I should confront or let this vote slide.....I assume you're basing it (Your vote) off the last game?

spurgeonryan said:
Stefl is making a joke.^

I'll let it slide then ^_^.